Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cards from 50missioncap and Morgana today.
    I'll send my on Friday after I get stamps.
    Meeeeoooow.....
    Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• I got one from 50missioncap today.
      At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Got two more today : Lurking Sockpuppet and mathnerd
        Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I'm sending my cards out today...sorry if you won't receive them by Christmas! I've got them all filled out and will be getting stamps for them after work. Every time I tried to get stamps before something would come up or I'd be out of spoons by the time I even went near the postal outlet to buy them. But, no excuses today!

My coworkers are going to love me though...there's glitter from one end of the desk to the other LOL

When I get home tonight I'll update who I've got cards from

Comment

• Card from Morgana arrived in yesterday's mail.

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
              . Every time I tried to get stamps before something would come up or I'd be out of spoons by the time I even went near the postal outlet to buy them. But, no excuses today!
              Don't most people buy stamps in dollars and cents?No wonder they're not pleased to see you if you dump a load of cutlery on the counter as payment....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Sent mine out today. They are homemade and the munchkins helped so some are made by me and some from the 8 year old and a few from the 4 year old (she got sick of it quicker).

I have got cars from captain neon, morgana,bookstore Escapee, Taxguykarl, Lurking Sockpuppet, 50 mission cap, Ironclad Alibi.
                Last edited by EricKei; 12-08-2016, 05:44 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Comment

• I got lovely cards from bookstore escapee and morgana.

Comment

• 50missioncap's card arrived in today's mail.

Comment

• I got MadMike's and Aria's cards today.
                      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Morgana's came today.
                        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• It's been awhile since I counted my cards so here's what I'm up to:

Morgana
                          Bookstore Escapee
                          50missioncap
                          Mathnerd
                          Captain Neon
                          Ironclad Alibi
                          taxguykarl

I'll probably get mine out early next week. Just need to find the time to get to the post office. And if I say so myself, I think I have a solid contender to fulfill the glitter quota.
                          I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• Today I got cards from morgana and my friend Miriam.
                            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Cards today from Bookstore Escapee and MadMike.
                              Meeeeoooow.....
                              Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Jennie Breeden doesn't want to join the Glitterati... (NSFW)
                                I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                                Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                                Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Working...
                                X