Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Cards 2016 - Time to Send Out Your Cards!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    Today I got cards from Captain Neon, taxguykarl, and an unsigned card with Ironclad Alibi's return address on the envelope.

BTW, don't forget to sign your cards.
    My apologies for missing signing your card. I shall send a signed one to you right away.

Today I received cards from taxguykarl and Captain Neon.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mine are signed, sealed and addressed. Just need stamps and a new tongue....ugh that envelope glue.... Got Captain Neons and Ironclad Alibis

Comment

• I received cards from Ironclad Alibi and taxguy karl in yesterday's mail.

Comment

• Ironclad Alibi's arrived yesterday. Where's the tally? Or do we do our own?
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Got my very first one yesterday!
            Captain Neon's.

Thank you.

Going to get my cards and do mine up this weekend.
            Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• I finally got my cards. It was an ordeal, but I got the order to go through and then said "fuck it" and paid the extra for one hour printing. I'll do them tonight and tomorrow.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• karl (and everyone) -- Just keep posting all cards you receive in this thread, please, and BSE will keep the Excel sheet updated

Our normal web version ha%@ a gli7!H !N ^%# Th4$73M
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                  and BSE will keep the Excel sheet updated
                  A couple questions. What does mad cow disease (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) have to do with the Christmas cards, and why is ANCIENT technology being used to keep track? Excel was discontinued (replaced by Accent) back in '95.

I know, it's a couple of namespace collisions, but I couldn't resist.
                  Last edited by wolfie; 11-30-2016, 01:38 PM. Reason: added disclaimer
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• So I screwed up the wording on my cards. Apparently my parrots are sending them out his year. They are all addressed. Just have to get to the post office for stamps.
                    At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth wolfie View Post
                      What does mad cow disease (Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy) have to do with the Christmas cards
                      Why, everything, of course...Here, why don't you joiiiin usssss for a nice meal of braised cow bra--- I mean, tasty tasty bacon steaks while I tell you all about it... And then wash it down with some Kool-Aid...
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth EricKei View Post
                        And then wash it down with some Kool-Aid...
                        You shopped at Jim Jones' estate sale too?
                        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

• Mine are out!

Comment

• Ironclad Alibi and Taxguykarl today. I printed off a copy of the list on plain paper to keep a checklist.
                            Meeeeoooow.....
                            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
                              Mine are out!
                              We can see.Put them back in again please
                              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                                My apologies for missing signing your card. I shall send a signed one to you right away.
                                Wow, you're quick. Got it today. You didn't have to send a second card, but thank you.

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                                Ironclad Alibi's arrived yesterday. Where's the tally? Or do we do our own?
                                I'm keeping track. I'll post it every so often. As of tonight:

0 from 50 mission cap
                                0 from Aria
                                0 from BookstoreEscapee
                                8 from Captain Neon
                                0 from DGoddessChardonnay
                                0 from Dreamstalker
                                0 from Elspeth
                                7 from Ironclad Alibi
                                0 from Irving Patrick Freleigh
                                0 from kit-ginevra
                                0 from KuariKaydrith
                                5 from Lurking Sockpuppet
                                0 from MadMike
                                0 from mathnerd
                                0 from Mikkel
                                0 from morgana
                                0 from munchkinmama
                                0 from NecessaryCatharsis
                                0 from ParkingWitch
                                0 from Pixelated
                                0 from Ree
                                0 from RootedPhoenix
                                0 from Sunshine
                                0 from TawnyMyst
                                5 from taxguykarl
                                0 from tigger222
                                0 from Trixie
                                25 of 702
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-07-2016, 01:04 AM.
                                I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                                I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                                It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                                X