This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kitty heading for Rainbow Bridge after Stupidly Hard Night at Work

Missy, our elderly cat (we think she's at least 12, possibly 14, she was found and adopted as an adult), has had a stroke or something similar and will most likely be put down at her vet appt tomorrow if she makes it through the night.

Today was a crying group hug at our apartment. This was after I got home from work, having left at 11, for a shift that was supposed to end at 8:30, because of this:

http://kdvr.com/2016/10/21/police-ma...estic-assault/

(note: this is NOT the hotel I work at, but it is close to where I do work, and we ended up taking all their guests that were locked out of their rooms / suddenly had no place to sleep due to the entire place being on lockdown..."hotel operations normal" my pasty white butt).

Goodbye sweet kitty, we love you so much but don't want you to hurt. See you on the other side, say Hi to Misty, Pebbles, Rae and Snick.
    Last edited by WishfulSpirit; 10-22-2016, 08:01 AM.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Bad things do tend to happen in clumps, don't they?

I'm sorry for your loss. Missy loved you as much as you loved her.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I'm so sorry!! You gave her all the love and she will live in your heart now.
      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

*hugs you until you are sick of hugs*

Much love to you and yours. <3 I will be praying too.
        Last edited by RootedPhoenix; 10-24-2016, 02:57 AM. Reason: fixing, adding stuff
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Aw, dear, I'm sorry. (hugs)
          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I'm so sorry, WishfulSpirit.
            "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
            X