• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you truly dead?

Think carefully.According to this email I got,the answer could be critical

Dear Beneficiary,
    IRREVOCABLE COMPENSATION-PAYMENT ORDER VIA ATM CARD

We use this opportunity to confirm from you if really you have sent your Doctor as a representative. However, we received an email from one Dr.Mrs.Verani Bekti yesterday who told us that she is your private Doctor and next of kin and that you died in a car accident recently. Her contact details: Address: 110 Interglen Avenue, River Vale, New Jersey 07675 Beneficiary: Dr Mrs Verani Bekti. Please confirm to us immediately that you know Dr Mrs Verani Bekti.

Note that we are bound to recognize Dr. Mrs Verani Bekti's claim if you fail to promptly respond.We decided to write to your email and if there is no reply of this message from you within 48 hrs it will be assumed that her information is correct then we shall work with your representative and do what she has requested.

An irrevocable payment guarantee has been issued by the United Nations (UN) and the International Monetary Fund (IMF) on your Payment. However, we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation/Instructions you’re
    complete Compensation fund, the sum of USD$4,000,000.00 through a secured/certified mode of payment

IF YOU ARE ALIVE YOU ARE ADVISED TO FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION STRICTLY.
    You are to contact the Mr Micheal Hillson with the following details:

You are to contact:Name: Mr. Micheal Hillson Email engr_mhill@yahoo.com

NOTE: You are advised to, Re-confirm to this office the following information:
    (A) YOUR PHONE NUMBER
    (B) YOUR COMPLETE ADDRESS
    (C) YOUR FULL NAME
    (D) YOUR OCCUPATION

AWAITING FOR YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

I would be soooo tempted to respond with: "Thank you, but I am in fact deceased and am responding to you from The Other Side of the Veil. Please contact Beelzebub for further details. Thank you."
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
    X