• Show
Clear All

• A new motto for many (if not all) of us

"Be polite, be professional, be prepared to kill anyone you meet."
    - General James Mattis

Found it on my Facebook page ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

I think I shall embroider that in a curlique font, in pink, and hang it on my wall . . .

Comment

I'm partial to the motto from Shadowrun:

"Watch your back, shoot straight, conserve ammo, and never, EVER cut a deal with a dragon"

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
        "Be polite, be professional, be prepared to kill anyone you meet."
        - General James Mattis

Found it on my Facebook page ...
        General Mattis plays Team Fortress 2?

Because that's very close to a quote by the Sniper: "Be polite. Be efficient. Have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quite possible -- He's still around. According to wikipedia, the Sniper's version was meant as a direct homage to Mattis' original.
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Wikiquote says that he said "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet."
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

How about this one:
              So no more runnin', I aim to misbehave.

Comment

Shiny. Let's be bad guys.

Comment

Working...
                X