Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I had a weird dream the other night...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I had a weird dream the other night...

One of those that woke me from my sleep.

Ok, first off, I don't know how to swim.

But for some reason, in this dream I was at a pool similar to a diving pool. I don't know why. I was doing "springboard" diving, so I go bounce, bounce, dive. It's a clean dive (no flips or anything, just your basic "swan dive"), but I guess I didn't take a big enough breath or something, or the pool was deeper than I thought, or something, because in the dream I couldn't make it to the top, and felt like I was about to drown. That's the part that woke me up. I was in the water, desperately swimming for the surface (I could see the surface of the water), but my mind told me I couldn't make it.

Woke me from my sleep, and really freaked me out.

I also had a similar dream a week or so before. For some reason, I was frolicking (yes, I frolic) in the ocean. And while I'm there treading water, a HUGE great white shark emerges from the water right next to me, "jumping" out of the water, mouth open, like it was trying to eat me but missed...

In my dream, I freaked out, because I knew it would try again, and in my mind I wasn't close enough to the boat to make it back before the shark tried again.

Freaked me out, I woke from that one, too.
    Last edited by mjr; 12-20-2016, 05:55 PM.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

I had a dream once where I dreamed I was asleep in bed and a prowler was walking up the stairs. I woke with a jump, switched on all the lights and searched the house from top to bottom. Yeah, thanks brain. -.-
    People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
    My DeviantArt.

Comment

I had one last night. I was in the break-room at work, and for some reason was totally topless, as well as unable to figure out how I got into said topless state except that it was "by accident." (Accident how? Losing one's clothing isn't exactly the same as losing a pen!). Given that I'm of the female persuasion and my culture doesn't allow the display of my baby feeders, and that I only tend to have the "why am I improperly dressed in public?" dreams when I'm anxious, I'm blaming holiday stress.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Working...
      X