This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dice Bags

So my club sells dice and handmade dice bags as a fund raiser.

This last semester we ran out of bags in november, because apparently one of the makers graduated or stopped making laving only the vice president.

So i offered to make some.

I was told i could if i wanted to but it wasn't necessary.

I've made about 12 this winter break.

One looks like a poke ball.

I may take and post pics later.

Nice, back when I was more actively sewing I used to make Christmas stockings and give them to a local womens shelter.

My dice bag was a classic Crown Royal bag, with the branding embroidery picked out and a fancy faux jewelry broach sewn firmly down. I had 4 sets of the clear plastic 'gemstone' dice.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

well ive made a bunch in small and large sizes
      so there are opitions

and some of the ones i did when i got too fancy for my own good

and yes i crocheted wing to make a bee bag
      Last edited by Sliceanddice; 01-12-2017, 10:10 PM. Reason: adding pictures

Comment

I like the little wings on the bee. I've made dice/jewelry boxes from leather. Did a couple of chibi Cthulhus, and a shoggoth. I've also got a cat face that's incomplete, just need to paint it.
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Quoth AccountingDrone View Post
          My dice bag was a classic Crown Royal bag, with the branding embroidery picked out and a fancy faux jewelry broach sewn firmly down.
          What shape was the broach supposed to cut? Broach and brooch are two words that people frequently get mixed up. Highlight for explanation.

BTW, do clay dice swear at you?
          Last edited by wolfie; 01-14-2017, 06:43 AM. Reason: Added comment
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            What shape was the broach supposed to cut? Broach and brooch are two words that people frequently get mixed up. Highlight for explanation.

BTW, do clay dice swear at you?
            Eh, can't spell =)

And it would be funny if I made a set for my husband, who is called Andy by his family =)
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

I play d and d , do you have any dice and bags I could get , ? They look nice ! Not sure we're you are for shipping costs but pm Me if you want

Comment

Working...
                X