This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost our new kitty

So yeah. Lots of crying today. The microchip company that the original owner registered her with didn't get her data in right. The owner found out we had her and freaking CALLED THE COPS on us accusing us of stealing her cat. Ok then. The first owner seemed to love her and I hope she'll have a good home, but it still hurts. A lot.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Awww I'm sorry that happened! {{hugs}} What a mess. And calling the cops was unnecessary.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Anybody who has a chipped pet in the US call 1-800-PET-CHIP and make sure your data is in right.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

*hugs you so very much*
        1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
        -----
        http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

WTF?!

Called the cops?! That's way fucking over board!

Comment

Quoth Akasa View Post
            WTF?!

Called the cops?! That's way fucking over board!
            They probably get most of their exercise jumping to conclusions.

And I am so very sorry about your kitty, WishfulSpirit. That's gotta be tough.
            Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

You know, I'd be insisting on a public apology from this idiot. Called the police?? Overreact much?

Comment

Working...
              X