This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now something happy !

So last month I asked my bro to pet sit because I was getting ready to move and having the place cleaned up and redone and shown off and I didn't want Kitty to be scared by all the people and noise. He left the door open and Kitty ran out! We called and called but there was no sign of him. I was devastated. We also checked the shelters but no luck.
    Just this week he returned. Brother found him hiding out under car. He's fine but he's soooo skinny! He's always been chunky but now...I almost cried when I saw him, just a bag of furbones. He was meowing like crazy (he hardly meowed) before and basically is a different cat now. But we're glad to have him back. Honestly I thought he'd died because of the cold weather...but maybe his blubber helped him from freezing. Poor cat.
    Can't reason with the unreasonable.
    The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Somekitty needs lots of love and pampering, which I'm sure he's getting.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Glad your kitty made it home safe

If you haven't already done it, get him micro-chipped. Any shelter should scan for a chip as soon as an animal is brought in, in which case they would then contact you to pick him up. Most vets will as well, if an animal is found by a good Samaritan and brought in to be checked over.
      "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Yeah TY. He's been eating like a hog now...before, he was really finicky and refused dry kibble...now, he's eats like up like SO FAST like a vacuum or something! I kinda wonder if he's not really my old kitty and just a friendly cat because he was so finicky (he only ate wet food before) but now I figure he's just been through so much and now he's not finicky anymore. :\ Anyway, he's doing well, his face is still a triangle and not a circle like before though :\ he has gained some weight back
        Can't reason with the unreasonable.
        The only thing worse than not getting hired is getting hired.

Comment

Working...
        X