This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oz folks are you okay?

I know we have some members in Australia, and I've heard New South Wales is in major fire danger right now.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I'm in Melbourne so I'm ok. But it's a bit scary in NSW at the moment.

Our fire seasons usually go in cycles between NSW, Victoria and South Australia. Every summer there are major bushfires in at least one state.

Here is the latest coverage. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-02-1...in-nsw/8263820

And I just found out that 3 scumbags deliberately lit fires. GAHHHHHH!!! Some people are so fucking damn stupid. At least they will be charged with property damage and any deaths or injuries that result from the fires they lit. But the 13-year-old needs a swift kick in the arse along with his parents.
    A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

Quoth Blue Ginger View Post
      And I just found out that 3 scumbags deliberately lit fires.
      Happen everywhere and too often. I hope that they get a MAJOR helping of Instant Karma.

Stay safe.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I'd say the kicker needs to aim higher - remember the Monty Python sketch where the will is read and people inherited something that would NOT be found in a legal will?

Also, forget MAJOR - they deserve at least a full Colonel helping of instant Karma.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
        X