This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Virtual Hug/Snugglies Thread

Just an idea, conception, thought I had this morning. There have been some posts recently with some sad situations for people, be it family illness, loss, so on. So I thought a virtual Hug thread would be good. It not something that needs constant posts (although I guess if it gets the ok it could be stickied?). But a few contributions would be good.

It's hard enough sometimes, even more so if you don't have someone in arms reach at that moment, and I wanted to make a thread where someone can open it, and get warm snuggly feelings, a virtual hug as such, for any reason. No stories or why you are there needed, its more like a room you can just walk into, and hopefully walk out with a smile, no matter how small or big.

So we would need a few pictures posted. I guess the hard bit would be making it fairly generic, what gives warm fuzzies to one may not to another. But say, kittens snuggled up, puppies passed out in food bowls, or even a warm fire, nice scenic picture.

I don't know. I hope I'm explaining it well enough, verbose as I can be sometimes I no speak gud . Thoughts?
    "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
    Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Where's the like button?

Comment

Sounds good to me. ^_^ Just remember to include some sort of comment with any pics you post so it doesn't get deleted by reflex Even a silly rhyme will do, as at the kittens you coo.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Excellent. I'll put some pictures up in the next few days, but contributions from others are more than welcome too.
        "On a scale of 1 to banana, whats your favourite colour of the alphabet?"
        Regards, Lord Baron Darth von Vaderham, esq. Middle brother to mharbourgirl & Squeaksmyalias

Comment

Working...
        X