This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me under a mountain of females.

I must have earned some Brownie points somewhere along the line this month and someone up above thought I needed a treat.
    On the bus home tonight,I was enjoying the silence of a top deck to myself when a pile of about 8 17 and 18 year olds all got on,out for somebody's birthday.All dressed in little black dresses,apart from one hardy soul who went for the seethrough top-n-bra combo.
    One of them had broken the chain on her clutch bag and wondered if I could fix it.Eventually managed to tweezer open link,join it,close link.
    Cue squeals of 'He's fixed it...Kit we love you...and then Little Miss Seethrough piled on top of me and gave me a big hug and then her friends followed then all dived in on top until I'm pinned beneath this pile of girlies thinking a)if the bus crashes,I shall die happy b)I'd better not wake up now...

So how's your day been?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Not nearly that good! In fact, I completely forgot to email my hours in for my office job over the weekend ... so I can only hope that the boss's wife takes pity on me and cuts me a cheque tonight ... otherwise I've got $36 to get me through until this time next week.

I had a 12-hour workday on Friday (a full day at the office and then a closing shift at the store), so by the time I got home I was toast. And then I was so giddy over not having a Saturday shift that it drove everything else out my head (not that any of it had far to go ...)
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      ... out my head (not that any of it had far to go ...)
      Like my diagnosis:

Can't be driven insane. Lives within walking distance, around a bend.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Laundry took so long that I'm finally ready to go to sleep at 1:00 am. And I had that tax kerfuffle earlier. Days off are not fun anymore.
        "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          This is great. Mind if I steal it?
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
            This is great. Mind if I steal it?
            Sure. Might change '... a bend.' to '... the bend.'
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
              Like my diagnosis:

Love it!
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I can't be driven insane . . . That's not a drive, it's a putt.

Comment

Quoth morgana View Post
                  I can't be driven insane . . . That's not a drive, it's a putt.
                  *golf claps* well played, sir. Well played.
                  "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Working...
                  X