This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools all year 'round!

Just saw a perfect gift for nieces/nephews/grandkids so they can help mommy/daddy fix up the house...

A set of left-handed drill bits!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

That's right up there with DVD Rewinders. Which are totally a thing.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Just saw a perfect gift for nieces/nephews/grandkids so they can help mommy/daddy fix up the house...

A set of left-handed drill bits!
      Left handed drill bits are a real thing.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
        Left handed drill bits are a real thing.
        As are left hand threaded nuts and bolts. It takes real inquisition to find them, because they're not expected.
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Left-handed bits are preferred for use with EZ-outs.

Left-handed fasteners are common on the left side wheel lugs of Chrysler products. In other applications, they're worth their weight in ginger.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
            Left-handed fasteners are common on the left side wheel lugs of Chrysler products.
            Pontiac and a few others had left-handed fasteners too. So the most of the British makes--when they still used eared "knock off" spinners on wire wheels. Putting them on the opposite side of their intended location usually results in them coming undone. Not exactly what you want when you're cruising down the Mulsanne at 150
            Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
            X