X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another terror attack...

So far news is from London
    Car has been driven into pedestrians on London Bridge
    About 20 stabbed in Borough-it seems some of these were those escaping the incident on London Bridge,and knifemen were lying in wait for them
    Another incident,but no-one knows what it is in Vauxhall.
    News of some sort of incident in Southwark...
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

WTF is wrong with some people ... this was obviously a coordinated attack. Evidently bombs no longer "do it" for some people.

I hope there were no fatalities. And I hope they catch the bastards responsible.

Sometimes I think we need to bring back bottle dungeons.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Last report is 7 dead,22 critically injured.
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Aw crap ... I'm so sorry.

It was too much to hope for, I guess, that people escaped unharmed.

I see 12 suspects have been arrested.

And Daesh, of course, is claiming responsibility.
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
          Evidently bombs no longer "do it" for some people.
          Cars and trucks are so much easier to obtain, I suppose.

Comment

This one obviously was not gifted in the brains department... he'd rented a large van to create more damage-or would have done if the card he'd used to pay not been declined for insufficient funds. That'd also be the card that was in his name,from his bank account....

Comment

He wasn't intending to survive so he didn't care. Not so much a lack of brains as being determined to be a martyr.
              "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

One of the 2 Aussies that was killed was a nurse. She went running into the situation to help the injured.

As I was watching the news, I knew exactly where it was all happening because I lived in a hostel on that road for a few weeks when I first moved to London. I used to frequent the market and cafes for lunch or dinner most days.
                A good bookshop is just a genteel Black Hole that knows how to read. - Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Comment

I just read an article about a number of imams in London who are saying they will refuse to officiate at the funerals of any of the attackers, nor will they permit them to be buried in Moslem cemeteries. I thought that was an excellent move, although I hope they realize that now they will be added to the "Kill" list of these morons.
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Some jackass drove through the crowd leaving a midnight mass from a mosque tonight.
                    "I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone, that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - House

Comment

Working...
                    X