Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got mine today from Kittish to.

Comment

• My cards are ready to go. I just need to go to the Post Office tomorrow to get the cute holiday stamps and mail them out.

For those of you not in the US, you will be getting the US international moon stamp in honor of the Winter Solstice.
      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post

For those of you not in the US, you will be getting the US international moon stamp in honor of the Winter Solstice.
        I was a little disappointed that the international stamps weren't holiday-specific (the first year I got them they were wreaths), but they're a lot better than last year when I couldn't get them at all and had to put two different stamps on each one! And I like the moons.
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Yay, I got my first card today! From telecom_goddess. Pretty card.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• I got Kittish's card today! I'll have to hang my little toy on the tree.

So far, 5 people have reported 5 cards received from 2 people (0.7%).

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
              Yay, I got my first card today! From telecom_goddess. Pretty card.
              wow already! yay thanks
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I got a card from telecom_goddess today.

Comment

• Due to having to work stupid hours and being sicker than a dog I have not had a chance to get my cards printed out and into the mail. However, that will be done by tomorrow!

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    I got Kittish's card today!
                    So I posted an image of the card on another site that would appreciate the cute, and someone called it "the perfect kitty piñata!"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                      So I posted an image of the card on another site that would appreciate the cute, and someone called it "the perfect kitty piñata!"
                      Heh, you may confuse some people with that. I sent out a couple of different styles of card.
                      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Heh, you may confuse some people with that. I sent out a couple of different styles of card.
                        I got the one with the kitty who got into the candy-filled stocking.

Comment

• I successfully disarmed two glitter bombs yesterday. No glitter explosion! Damn, I'm good.

They were from Kittish & Telecom Goddess.
                          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                          Save the Ales!
                          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Quoth csquared View Post
                            I successfully disarmed two glitter bombs yesterday. No glitter explosion! Damn, I'm good.

They were from Kittish & Telecom Goddess.
                            Are you SURE they're fully disarmed? Maybe one or both of us are sneaky enough to put a glitter bomb on a delay... Sort of like delayed blast fireball, yea?

You do make an excellent point, though. I'm opening all of the cards I get outside.
                            Last edited by Kittish; 11-28-2017, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• My cards do not have glitter.

I don't think.

Comment

Are you SURE they're fully disarmed? Maybe one or both of us are sneaky enough to put a glitter bomb on a delay... Sort of like delayed blast fireball, yea?

You do make an excellent point, though. I'm opening all of the cards I get outside.
                                Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                My cards do not have glitter.

I don't think.
                                Oh. Maybe that is why it was so easy.
                                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                                Save the Ales!
                                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Working...
                                X