Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2017 Edition: Sign-ups are CLOSED!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth csquared View Post

Oh. Maybe that is why it was so easy.
    Well, I didn't send them yet...
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• I got my card from telecom_goddess today.

6 people have reported 9 cards received from 2 people (1.3%).
      Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-06-2017, 01:14 AM.

Comment

• Got cards from telecom goddess and from kittish today. And a (Firefly) Serenity ornament! Shiny! ^_^
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I got a card from telecom goddess yesterday. I'll be sending mine out this week.
          Question authority, but raise your hand first. -Alan M. Bershowitz

Comment

• I received a lovely card from telecom_goddess.

I also sent out all of my cards.
            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mine are just waiting to be smuggled through customs without being seized as rotting,mouldy,explosive,lewd or obscene materials....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
                Mine are just waiting to be smuggled through customs without being seized as rotting,mouldy,explosive,lewd or obscene materials....
                That's not a good enough excuse to keep you off the ban list for next year.

Comment

• I got mine from kittish, very cute
                  https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• I got a card today from Ironclad Alibi. This one I think even Boyfriend will like.
                    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Quoth Kittish View Post
                      I got a card today from Ironclad Alibi. This one I think even Boyfriend will like.
                      Looks like I have met a higher standard for Christmas cards, The Boyfriend Approval.
                      "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• My cards are officially going into the mail after I get off work in a couple of hours. I printed out the envelopes at work yesterday and had them all cut out and ready to go for today, and I printed out my cards last night at home so that I could bring them into work today to cut to the right size before stuffing them into the envelopes.

I didn't go glitter crazy this year because my order didn't come in and the craft store here didn't have what I wanted either. This just means you all have to wait until next year for the glitter!

Comment

• Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                          I didn't go glitter crazy this year because my order didn't come in and the craft store here didn't have what I wanted either. This just means you all have to wait until next year for the glitter!

I got my glitter fill last night. I went to B&N and I was looking at Christmas cards. One of them had a border of green glitter about 1/8 of an inch wide, starting right at the edge of the card. No way to get it out of the slot without getting glitter on you.

Comment

• Hmmmm.....

Comment

• Mineral Glitter is a thing.
                              You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

• Got Ironclad Alibi's today.

Heads-up: Mine will be homebrews, most likely will go out closer to the end of the month than not. Depends on the *timing* of this month's finances more than the finances themselves. Well, that, and the glitter shipment. They're giving me some nonsense about not being allowed to drop off that many truckloads in a residential yard.
                                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                                X