This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things children want:

My youngest son (8) and older grand-kids saw on TV that they could use a Google Mini to talk with Santa therefore they wanted one. I thought on it a while and said yes we'll get one ASAP so they could talk with Santa and so could I. They got a confused look on their faces and I said that when they're bad I could just call up Santa right then and tell him what's going on. They have decided that they don't need a Mini but little do they know one is being delivered tomorrow. Time to have some fun.
    Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

You're evil. I like you.

Comment

Putting it next to the elf on a shelf?

http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit/2017/12/17
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Seconded ^__^

Reminds me of the first time I babysat my neices, some years ago -- The middle kid asked for snacks because she was SOOOOOOOOOO hungry (she DID wait a whole ten minutes after Mom & Dad had left, and 30 minutes after dinnertime), saying that Mommy had OK'd it. I told her OK, but that I would ask Mommy if she really had said that, once she got back home. All of a sudden, the kid wasn't hungry anymore...Can't imagine why not...
        Last edited by EricKei; 12-20-2017, 03:05 AM.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

A Google Mini, hum.

Spoiled kids. All I wanted when I was a kid was an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
            All I wanted when I was a kid was an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.
            https://youtu.be/48DN8QWVAJg
            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
            Save the Ales!
            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
              A Google Mini, hum.

Spoiled kids. All I wanted when I was a kid was an official Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle.
              They're far from spoiled, the only reason they got this was for me and my wife to use as a torture device. It came this while they were at school. It took a few minutes to setup and now I'm waiting for the opportune time to unveil it. Right now the grand-kids are at their homes and my youngest is in bed. Tomorrow is the last day of school for this year. They're having a big Christmas party and Secret Santa. My son is in 4th grade and the three oldest grandkids (5) are in kindergarten and the next oldest is in pre-pre-school.
              Tomorrow is also a uniform free day so they have been encouraged to dress as elves in Santa's workshop. You can't find a pair of vulcan ears in this town to save your life.
              Bow down before me for I am ROOT

Preserving precious bodily fluids sine 1952

Comment

Working...
              X