Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Edition: Lists have gone out -- Time to send!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like ALL of the cool little things in the cards I receive
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      I like ALL of the cool little things in the cards I receive
      Does that include the LARGE quantities of VERY LITTLE things?
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Hey people... soon ready to go. Please say if you really want Harry Potter stamps or just Christmas and if there's any little British things you want including. No leprechauns....
        If no one else wants a Harry Potter stamp, I'll take one!

I'll send out the cards to the out of country folks either tomorrow or Tuesday, then start sending the others out sometime between Tuesday and Friday.
        Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
          Does that include the LARGE quantities of VERY LITTLE things?
          Y'all are never gonna let me forget the time I wrote the notes inside the cards with glitter glue, are ya?
          "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
          "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
          "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
          "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
          "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
            Y'all are never gonna let me forget the time I wrote the notes inside the cards with glitter glue, are ya?
            Well, when the glue concentration is best measured in ppm... Yes!
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Hey people... soon ready to go. Please say if you really want Harry Potter stamps or just Christmas and if there's any little British things you want including. No leprechauns....
              Oooh, a Harry Potter stamp, please, please, please!

And like the others, I appreciate whatever might come with the cards.
              Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
              ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I'll take a Harry Potter stamp and a little something as well.

Comment

I like Harry Potter...
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

I like being able to lick Ginny
                    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Please say if you really want Harry Potter stamps or just Christmas and if there's any little British things you want including.
                      Any of those will be fine. I sent mine out yesterday afternoon. As it was from a regional sorting center, the US addresses will be arriving soon.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

...And yes, any cool stamps, 'Arry Potta' or not, would be welcome ^__^

Comment

Harry Potter is awesome, but I don't expect anything more than a card. I'm keeping things simple, myself.
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

I like being able to lick Ginny
                            I will let you lick Ginny for me.
                            Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                            Save the Ales!
                            Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                              Harry Potter is awesome, but I don't expect anything more than a card. I'm keeping things simple, myself.
                              Just for the record, all that's expected of anyone is a card. Any extras are nice, but purely optional.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Cool.

I dropped off my cards at the post office on my lunch break. I live out in the boonies, so it may take a while to get to everybody. I expect they'll be there before Christmas, though.
                                "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                                -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                                X