Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Christmas Card Exchange 2018 Edition: Lists have gone out -- Time to send!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
    Recieved a card from csquared, thank you!
    And I got yours. My first Christmas card of the season.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Android Kaeli's and ghel's arrived today.
      These would be our first cards of the season
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• So far I have received:
        1. taxguykarl
        2. Ghel
        3. Ironclad Alibi
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Already received two lovely cards from:

Android Kaeli
          TaxguyKarl

I'm working on my cards now so I can get them to the post office either tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest.

That is, if I can stop being sidetracked by Mom bugging me for something/dog wanting to go outside/the kitties either wanting to come in or outside or separating the babies that are trying to kill each other.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• I have the first 12 cards made and more that I made last year but didn't use, now if I can just find them in the utter mess that my home office has become lately thanks to work and Guiding stuff. Hoping to have them addressed and in the mail this week.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
              Ooh ooh can l be at the post office when telecom goddess gets them all out ....

...oh she meant the cards didn't she...

Speaking of which my partners should be getting them to the post office today. I have the domestic ones stamped and they will get stamps for the international ones and get them dropped in the mail.

I got the same three mentioned by others as well thank you!
              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Today we got:
                Ironclad Alibi - I recognize those!
                Ghel
                Tax Guy Karl
                Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
                Save the Ales!
                Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Well that was interesting. Hunting through old PMs to see who likes what for Christmas l discovered this from last year.

Me:Thank you very much for the present.All l need now is the picture of you in just tinsel and a naughty grin.
                  CSer who shall remain anonymous:l insist on you sharing that image once l've completed it... 😈

l have never received it.l am disappointed. You know who you are... 😈
                  The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• So far I have received:
                    1. taxguykarl
                    2. Ghel
                    3. Ironclad Alibi
                    4. csquared
                    5. Android Kaeli

Comment

• Ironclad Alibi's and csquared's arrived today.
                      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• I got a couple so far.. I'm sending mine this weekend/beginning of next week. Just have to find the perfect cards

Comment

• Got Ghel's, taxguyksrl's, and Ironclad Alibi's cards today.
                          Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• I received a card from csquared today.

I've had my mail held over the weekend while I was on a short trip. I wonder how many I'll get tomorrow when the accumulated mail is delivered?
                            "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Mine are mailed out as of today!!!!! YEAAHHHH I'm sure I have more cards waiting for me in the mailbox tonight, I'll see them when my partners get the mail on their way in from work tonight.
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                              Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

• Please let us know who you've received cards from if you can. I'm keeping track.

So far we're at 7.8%. (And as you can see in the attached image, I'm a bit of an excel nerd.)
                                Last edited by BookstoreEscapee; 12-12-2018, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X