This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Dreamstalker View Post
    Kit, I think your card had to be hand-processed...no way an optical sorting machine could read that.
    Kit's arrived and yeah, I'll second that.

And for the record, my handwriting is probably worse. The lovely handwriting on my cards is compliments of The Wife.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

• Who's the one lucky soul who got favoured by Pixelated then?
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

• Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        Who's the one lucky soul who got favoured by Pixelated then?
        According to the grid, it's Dreamstalker, though I'm wondering if that's a mistake, since she's the only one. (For what it's worth, the only ones no one has reported receiving from are the Canadians, so that might be relevant. At least one of them apparently had some mail issues + lockdown. Don't know how widespread the lockdown is/was. Two of the three are in the same province.)
        Attached Files
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Has anyone checked to make sure the Canucks haven't just taken the chance whilst no-one's looking and the border is closed to unhook themselves and float off into the great Arctic wastes never to be seen again?
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Has anyone checked to make sure the Canucks haven't just taken the chance whilst no-one's looking and the border is closed to unhook themselves and float off into the great Arctic wastes never to be seen again?
            Well, I did PM one of them and she hasn't answered me so far.....🤔

Comment

• I received a card from Dreamstalker today.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Well I'm not sure which member of his family Mr.Alibi has been bribing but his cheerful festive offering arrived today to raise Kit's spirits

...*amongst other things*

Comment

• I am pleased you found my festive card to be uplifting.
                  "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                    Well, I did PM one of them and she hasn't answered me so far.....🤔
                    I've been working my butt off the past few days but I answered finally! The post office has been less than pleasant to deal with the past few weeks but I'm working on it!

In the meantime, I've got a small collection of cards from folks In no particular order:

Ghel
                    Android Kaeli
                    IroncladAlibi
                    Irv
                    BookstoreEscapee
                    TaxguyKarl
                    Kristev
                    Sandman
                    SmileyEagle
                    and Csquared!

Comment

Has anyone checked to make sure the Canucks haven't just taken the chance whilst no-one's looking and the border is closed to unhook themselves and float off into the great Arctic wastes never to be seen again?
                      Everyone knows that Canada isn't real. It is all an elaborate hoax to make people think that Alaska is further away than it really is so airlines can charge us more to vacation there.
                      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

• Well, yeah. Everyone knows that "Canada, eh?" is really short for "Canada? Yeah right!"
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Pixelated's card just arrived.
                          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Pixelated's card arrived for me as well.
                            Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

• Got a card from Pixelated, but the card was not, itself, pixelated
                              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I also got Pixilated's cards (though I haven't opened it yet...)

Comment

Working...
                                X