2021 Christmas Card Exchange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Pixelated View Post
    Pixelated sent in the necessary info earlier today ...
    Got it! Now we have an even dozen!
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post

Got it! Now we have an even dozen!
      Ummm... Kit's in there. Has to be the odd dozen.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post

Ummm... Kit's in there. Has to be the odd dozen.
        Good point.

Comment

Now we got a baker's dozen!

Comment

The list thus far:
            1. BookstoreEscapee
            2. csquared
            3. Ghel
            4. KuariKaydrith
            5. Ironclad Alibi
            6. EricKei
            7. Android Kaeli
            8. Kit-Ginevra
            9. Irving Patrick Freleigh
            10. taxguykarl
            11. smileyeagle1021
            12. Pixelated
            13. Dreamstalker

Comment

I bought some new cards last week, don't know why but they're cute. I still have cards that I got when I still worked at the Warehouse from several years ago, plus some that I meant to send last year but chose something different. *sigh*
              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Quoth Android Kaeli View Post
                I bought some new cards last week, don't know why but they're cute. I still have cards that I got when I still worked at the Warehouse from several years ago, plus some that I meant to send last year but chose something different. *sigh*
                I need to look and see what I've got. I probably have a random assortment but I might have enough...

Comment

Still at a baker's dozen....9 days left!

11 in the US, 2 in Canada

If you are not on this list but should be, send me a PM!
                  1. BookstoreEscapee
                  2. csquared
                  3. Ghel
                  4. KuariKaydrith
                  5. Ironclad Alibi
                  6. EricKei
                  7. Android Kaeli
                  8. Kit-Ginevra
                  10. taxguykarl
                  11. smileyeagle1021
                  12. Pixelated
                  13. Dreamstalker

Comment

six days left!

Deadline to sign up is Sunday, November 7.

Comment

Three days left!!!

We have 15, now. If you are not on this list but should be, send me a PM.
                      1. BookstoreEscapee
                      2. csquared
                      3. Ghel
                      4. KuariKaydrith
                      5. Ironclad Alibi
                      6. EricKei
                      7. Android Kaeli
                      8. Kit-Ginevra
                      10. taxguykarl
                      11. smileyeagle1021
                      12. Pixelated
                      13. Dreamstalker
                      14. Kristev
                      15. Sandman

Comment

Fair warning: You domestic silly people are getting postage in the form of "sugar skull" stamps (calaveras) -- pretty much cuz that's what the PO had and I think they look cool. I.e. A Dia de los Muertos skull motif. If there are any folks who would really prefer something else, please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to oblige.
                        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                          Fair warning: You domestic silly people are getting postage in the form of "sugar skull" stamps (calaveras) -- pretty much cuz that's what the PO had and I think they look cool. I.e. A Dia de los Muertos skull motif. If there are any folks who would really prefer something else, please feel free to message me and I'll be glad to oblige.
                          I rather have the sugar skull. But I guess I'll get what I get.
                          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Sugar skull is the default this year, so no worries ^_^
                            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                              Ooo, that sounds awesome! Definitely will take one as well.
                              Eh, one day I'll have something useful here. Until then, have a cookie or two.

Comment

Can I have postage in the form of a real skull?
                                The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
                                X