Funny in Retrospect - Posts That Aged Well, Or Not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny in Retrospect - Posts That Aged Well, Or Not

So as of late, I've just been going back through past threads I've posted in and re-reading some of my favorite posters' threads in the Heart of the Site, and came across a post from one of Argabarga's threads back in 2014.

In a post about snowfalls and the shoveling of driveways, I commented--

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
    I joked after this recent snowfall that when I move out, Dad will finally invest in a snowblower, so he won't throw out his back shoveling big snowfalls.

Dad said, "Nope, that's when we'll move into an apartment."
    Time has proven that I was right. Within a month of my moving out, Dad bought a snowblower.

Anyone else seen anything like this, where time has proven you right or wrong, or where things are otherwise funny in retrospect with their posts here on good ol' CS.com?
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

See most of the early part of the Coronavirus thread, up to about the end of March 2020. A lot of that (including at least one of mine) did not age well at all.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Well, yes, most of the Coronavirus thread falls under that category. (sigh)
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

I vaguely remember a comment along those lines within that thread.

Comment

Working...
        X