Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More things on the yearly "Rudolph" special...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More things on the yearly "Rudolph" special...

I've watched that special for years...and there's a couple of other things that I noticed/read about that I didn't realize:

1. What's wrong with the doll on the Island of Misfit Toys? We're never told. We're told the elephant is a "misfit" because it has spots, the Jack-in-the-Box is named Charlie, etc. But we're never told why the doll is there. Unless the doll is solely there because it's "unloved", and not really a misfit. And wouldn't some of the toys end up back on the island? So wouldn't Santa have to go there every year for the new arrivals?

2. At the very end, during the "Rudolph" song, when the elf is giving umbrellas to all the toys, he doesn't give one to the "bird that can't fly". So what happens to the bird?

3. Hermey has "human" ears, and his hair is the only hair that can be seen under the elf hat, I believe.

4. During the end credits and "Rudolph" song, there aren't enough reindeer on the sleigh. There should be nine, and there are only seven.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Quoth mjr View Post
    1. What's wrong with the doll on the Island of Misfit Toys?
    The doll does not have a nose on her face.

Quoth mjr View Post
    4. During the end credits and "Rudolph" song, there aren't enough reindeer on the sleigh. There should be nine, and there are only seven.
    Well, this year every one is having trouble getting enough workers.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
    X