Squeeee!!!!! Guess what I get to do??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeeee!!!!! Guess what I get to do??

I get to have breakfast with an astronaut! And bittersweet coincidence, it will be on my dad's birthday (he passed several years ago). It seems a very fitting memorial, as it was him that got me started reading science fiction and got me interested in space.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Well, good for you!
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

So which astronaut is it? Bet it's one of them Earth ones. Our glorious space travellers from Omicron Persei 8 never get a look in
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Kit-Ginevra View Post
        So which astronaut is it? Bet it's one of them Earth ones. Our glorious space travellers from Omicron Persei 8 never get a look in
        I don't actually know yet, names haven't been named. I'll be sure to ask about your pals, though!
        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

I'm jealous. I worked on the moon landing program for 3 years and never even met an astronaut.Of course there are more of them around these days.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Working...
          X