In search of ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In search of ...

... someone who can hack into my store's sound system and replace "Baby's First Christmas" with Weird Al's "Christmas at Ground Zero."

Pay rate is negotiable.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

I suspect there are a few (many) customers who would do it for free.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

... and "The Pause of Mr. Claus" (Arlo Guthrie)
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Sure you don't want to go with "The Night Santa Went Crazy"? Heh. Now there's one you -really- couldn't get away with...
        Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
        They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Oh, I can think of a few additions to the Christmas playlist that would turn heads!

Alice Cooper "Santa Claus is Coming to Town"
          Twisted Sister "Oh Come All Ye Faithful"
          Cheech & Chong "Santa Claus and his Old Lady"
          Tom Lehrer "A Christmas Carol"
          Bob & Doug McKenzie "Twelve Days of Christmas"
          P. D. Q. Bach "Throw the Yule Log on Uncle John"
          I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
          My LiveJournal
          A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Bob Rivers always works in this context. Then there's the "Tales from the Crypt" Christmas album, with such delights as "Deck the Halls with Parts of Charlie".
            "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

How about Lemmy's version of "Run, Run, Rudolph"? (Yes, there's a real version of that).

Or Red Peters' "You Aint Getting S**t For Christmas"?
              Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Benny Grunch - 12 Yats of XMAS.

You knew dis was commin'.
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
                X