What to do, what to do ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do, what to do ...

My computer mouse finally bit the dust (not surprising, considering the number of times it's been dropped), so I bought a new one.

I decided the ragged and stained mousepad was past its "best by" date as well. So ... do I replace it with the Hogwarts mouse pad, or the United Federation of Planets mouse pad?

Decisions, decisions ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Of the two, I vote for the United Federation of Planets mouse pad. Personally, I've always wanted an Ouija Board mouse pad, but my wife vetoed it.
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
      My computer mouse finally bit the dust (not surprising, considering the number of times it's been dropped), so I bought a new one.

I decided the ragged and stained mousepad was past its "best by" date as well. So ... do I replace it with the Hogwarts mouse pad, or the United Federation of Planets mouse pad?

Decisions, decisions ...
      Why not have a customized one made?? You can do that.
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Why pick one? On day you might feel intergalactic. The next you might feel magical.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

I'd do a customized one with my Hogwarts 'wand' on Trouble is,it'd have to be an extremely large mat
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X