How did this happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How did this happen

How in heaven's name (pun definitely intended) did I end up with a FB friend who posts nothing BUT religious memes??

She's not lecturing and (so far, at least) she's not using her religion to be really shitty to or about others. It's just that every single meme I see from her is religion-based.

Just scrollin' on by ....
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Hmm... Maybe you should counter with some atheist memes?
    "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

If you don't want to unfriend them, but don't want to see their posts in your feed, you could always unfollow them. I've done that with a few people that post too much junk that I'm not interested in seeing, but haven't actually done anything to antagonize me.
      Sometimes life is altered.
      Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
      Uneasy with confrontation.
      Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

I will probably end up unfollowing them. She's not antagonizing me ... it's just really weird.

I could post atheist memes, LOL. But I've got one guy on my feed who posts nothing BUT atheist memes. At least those I can happily agree with.
        ~ Mr Hero

Comment

What? You only have one? I lost track of how any people I have had to un-followed due to their religious/political (can't seem to separate the two) posts.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Quoth csquared View Post
            What? You only have one? I lost track of how any people I have had to un-followed due to their religious/political (can't seem to separate the two) posts.
            Some of them are entertaining, at least. If/when they become vicious/racist/ominous (as in: they sound like they're inciting violence), then I either dump them or, as in two cases, leave the group. The irony of the latter is that they were FB atheist groups. They could've given the Westboro Baptist folks lessons in vitriol and hatred.
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
            X