Handy Household Hints for the Terminally Bereft of Imagination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Handy Household Hints for the Terminally Bereft of Imagination

So our cheap'n'cheerful weekly magazine(I just buy it for the puzzles) has a page for Your Top Tips-£25 for each one published*.
    This week we had:

*'To make sure your recycle bin doesn't overflow, flatten your plastic bottles before putting them in there'.

*'To stop arguments about whose phone charger is whose,I put a label on each of them with that person's name on!'

*And my favourite-'I couldn't afford to buy a bunch of flowers to cheer up my friend,so I got some from my garden and tied them round with some string.She loved them!'

(*according to the terms and conditions,these must be your own ideas and not published anywhere else...)
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

TBH I'm not sure why that third one was such a mind-boggling idea ... OF COURSE if I am growing flowers of my own (which I'm not) I'll be happy to give some to friends rather than buying some!

Which reminds me, dammit: I have some Easter lily bulbs that I was supposed to give to somebody in particular for their garden and I forgot. I think I'll just put them downstairs with a note attached and hope somebody gives them a good home. They're from last Easter so should still be viable.
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
    X