Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I am about to be inducted into a higher society...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am about to be inducted into a higher society...

Well according to the email. For a secretive cabal they were rather forthcoming

Greetings,

We, the Illuminati World Elite Empire, invite you to join us. Whether you're a businessperson, politician, musician, student, athlete, or a salaried worker, if you desire wealth, protection, knowledge, power, and fame, your dreams can come true with us.

By joining, your dreams can become reality. Contact us at: (illuminatiilluminati001@gmail.com) for detailed membership information.

Sincerely, The Illuminati.
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Illuminati, eh? I'd be more concerned that you may be deducted from all other societies!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

They have been trying to get me to join too. I get at least 2 of those a year. You would think such a powerful group would use something else when they keep getting ignored for years.

Comment

Is this the present day version of the "Who's Who" publications of yesteryear?

I got a couple of invites from them many decades ago.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

The Illuminati? Fnord, I say.
          Cheap, fast, good. Pick two.
          They want us to read minds, I want read/write.

Comment

Working...
          X