Parrots!Parrots!Parrots!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parrots!Parrots!Parrots!

So whilst sorting out boxes of junk/magnets/postcards/stamps/etc.... I found a card for an emergency parrot rescue service (Making sure parrots large and small have the best life!). No-one else in the family will admit to signing up for it and I certainly don't remember doing it . So did anyone here sign us up?
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Only for the Norwegian Blues...
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      Only for the Norwegian Blues...
      It's pining for the fjords.

Comment

We have feral Cherry Head Conures around the city of Sunnyvale CA. Not as famous as the Parrots of Telegraph Hill up in San Francisco, but they're amusing to see (and hear!!!!) flying around.
        “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged.
        One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world.
        The other, of course, involves orcs." -- John Rogers

Comment

Whereas in the city of Sunnydale CA they have Vampire Killer Parrots
          The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Working...
          X