Poor Coworker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poor Coworker

It's the day after Christmas and this morning she found out her best friend passed away. Of course she's not finishing the workday. I hope they don't dock her pay because there is a rule about working the day after a holiday. You have to work so many hours before taking sick time to be able to get paid for the holiday. At any rate, what a terrible start to the week and now Christmas will be marred for her. I wish I could reach through my computer and hug her!
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

That is horrible. I feel so bad for her!
    Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Loosing a friend/family/loved one is bad enough. Christmas makes it worse.
      Ambulance came to the neighbors' house yesterday. I know that they were caring for an elderly relative. Still need to find out what happened.

Food Lady , Prayers for your coworker and her friend's family.
      Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
      Save the Ales!
      Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

And another coworker lost someone the other day, I think a friend. Sorry, wasn't paying a whole lot of attention to the chat because I was so busy but I know she posted it and of course everyone offered condolences.
        Wondering if I'm next. Dad's in the hospital with Covid.

Comment

Food Lady, prayers for your Dad.

As for my neighbor, I found the obituary. It was her mother.
          Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
          Save the Ales!
          Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Thank you. He's having mini strokes now. I'm trying to go see him today.

Comment

Working...
            X