X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am in shock.

{prayers}
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

• TD, rest in peace, and when you're up there, snuggle with my old kitties, Pooky and Bitty. I'm sure you could use some love and I know they're needing some too.

Whether this is suicide or not, justice will be done. Have faith, Jester.

Cutenoob
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

• Wow.

I'm in shock.

My prayers, of course.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• Son of a bitch.

I'm so very sorry.
          ~~ Every politician that opens their mouth on birth control only proves that we need more of it. ~~

Comment

• Jester, I am so very sorry. I can only imagine the rage, grief and pain you must be going through. You are also in my thoughts and prayers.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

• You have my number. Call me.
              "Time shall help me face my painful memories with indifference, and with more of it, I won't feel the need to face them at all..."

Comment

• Oh shit...

That's all I can think of to say.
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

• Thank you everyone for your support, whether you wrote or not.

Tonight was....well, horrible.

After I posted earlier, I went out to the movies to get my mind off things, or try to. Saw Cloverfield. Excellent movie. Go see it. Unless you are scared easily....because it will screw you up.

Then I went to a bar. And to my credit, did not completely crawl into the bottle.

Not completely.

Came home, and started reading messages. And when I ready Mysty's PM, I started breaking down. And have been weeping periodically since.

And I don't cry. Man, what a bad month for someone who doesn't cry, huh? (Is there a smiley that is both laughing and crying? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?)

Been listening to various depressing songs, especially Candlebox's Far Behind.

Quoth Cutenoob View Post
                  Whether this is suicide or not, justice will be done. Have faith, Jester.
                  I have faith that justice WILL be done. The only question now is whether it is by the police and the courts....or by others. I am not the only person in town who is furious about all this. I am not even close to being the only one. BB's best bet is to get put away in prison for life. I know too many people who are too pissed off and are too violent and own too many weapons.

Fucker. I hope they release him. He deserves nothing better than a slow and horribly painful death. Preferably over several days.

Once again, I raise my glass in a toast to prison gang rape. I think I will get many to join me yet again.

By the way, I would post both her name (to honor her) and his name (to revile him), but I do not want to in any way take a chance in screwing up the court case against him. Just know that in not meeting her, you have missed out on meeting a truly sweet girl. I am the better for having known her.

Today is a day I could very easily overlook police brutality.

Raise your glasses with your favorite drink, folks....in honor of Tiny Dancer. Whatever her flaws, she never deserved this.

Cheers to you, babe. Cheers to you. :crying:

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                  Still A Customer."

Comment

• "though it hurts me...
                    way deep inside...
                    when I took a look...
                    and found that you're not there...
                    I tried to convince myself...
                    that the PAIN...
                    the PAIN is still not gone...
                    but still I drive...
                    down...
                    this lonely lonely road...
                    oo I got this feeling...
                    girl I gotta let you go...

'cause now youve got to fly...
                    fly to the angels...
                    heaven awaits your heart...
                    and flowers bloom in your name...
                    you've got to fly...
                    fly to the angels...
                    all the stars in the night...
                    shine in your name..."

My apologies to all of you and to Slaughter.....but it fits.

Allow me my moments of melancholy and grief, please. Even if they are set to an overdone power ballad from the nineties.

Sometimes even overdone power ballads can hit home.

And NOW suddenly I understand why their was fog last night!

I have not seen fog in Key West in years. It is a rare event. Last night was pea soup. Not the first tragic death down here marked by a bizarre fog bank either.........

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post

Allow me my moments of melancholy and grief, please.
                      Jester, you may have whatever moments you so choose.

My thoughts are with you and TDs family. Judging by what you have said I don't think BB will get away with this even if the police can't do anything.

Judging by the response of people who have mostly only known her through you and the postings on this thread I am sure she has touched a huge number of people in her short life.
                      A PSA, if I may, as well as another.

Comment

• That is just too much.

My bet is, TD was getting her act together to really leave him, so BB decided he'd show her a thing or two.

He won't get away with this. He already has a record with the police. They are well aware that he beat her almost senseless and left her outside; that he was stalking her and the friends who were trying to support her; that even though she went back to him, she was at least paying lip service to the idea of leaving him for good.

Well, now she HAS left him for good. And he's looking at a long prison stretch.

Now, BB isn't going to be facing a beaten, easy-to-manipulate woman in court. He's going to be facing the STATE. And he can't talk his way around the state and convince it to drop the charges. It's not going to happen. For the first time in his life, BB is going to face the music. I can only imagine how popular he's going to be in prison, when the other inmates discover what he's done.

Jester... there is absolutely nothing I can say or do to ease the pain, and I hate that more than I can say. Maybe I'll post some poems here later, if you like.

Comment

• Jester, I am so sorry for your loss. You and TD will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Hopefully they will get what they need to put the fucker away for a very long time.

Comment

• I just got off the phone with the detective in charge of the case.

Due to it being a pending investigation, he could not say much. However, he did say that it appeared initially to be a suicide. That being said, they are still waiting to hear back from the medical examiner, and they are very aware of BB's history and background, and as of this time, they are not ruling anything out, and are still investigating.

Even if they rule it a suicide though, everyone and his brother knows that he killed her. Even if she died by her own hand, he is responsible for her death.

May God have mercy on him....because no one else I know will.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• I'm sorry, Jester. Sadly, not suprised at all. But that doesnt' make it any less awful, and I'm really sorry.

Ladies, this is how it ends. Sometimes sooner, sometimes later. But this is where it ends eventually if you don't get off before the final stop. And you don't know when the final stop is, so if you recognize the train, might be a good time to jump off now. Don't even wait for it to stop.

If they dont' prosecute this as a homicide, I am never going to stop throwing up.

This was not a suicide. I mean, come on. People who are serious about killing themselves don't do it on a bathroom run with someone sitting in the next room watching TV. People who are serious do it when they know they won't be rescued. So the idea that she did it with him in the house negates, at least for me, that idea that she was serious. So having said that, people who are NOT serious typically don't hang themselves, particularly when they are women. They take a half-assed handful of pills and then call for help.

And not only that, but they're watching TV, she walks out of the room and is gone for, what, however long it takes her to do the deed before he gets worried and comes looking for her? Yeah, horseshit. That story is so full of holes you could strain pasta through it.

Jester, if it's any consolation at all, when people do crimes like this, they THINK they have all their bases covered. They don't. They have no idea the things they missed when covering their tracks.

I'm sorry for your loss of a friend.

Comment

• Jester -

I'll be lighting a candle for both TD and you. I'll remember TD in my prayers tonight (I just read the newest parts of the thread). You'l also be in my prayers too.

I hope justice isn't blind in this case and they find the one thing that points conclusively to it being homicide and they nail BB's butt to the wall.

If need be, you can find me on AIM. I'm around on the computer most days/evenings just hanging out so if you need (yet another) person to talk to, I'm here.

IDR

Comment

Working...
                                X