X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OK, I have no explanation for this one

[19:41:17] <kara> you can't take my memories of your fine buns from me
    "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Dave1982 View Post
      OK, I have no explanation for this one
      [19:41:17] <kara> you can't take my memories of your fine buns from me
      Well, the best part is licking off the frosting.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Chat quotes in here, folks.

Most of mine are naughty.

Rapscallion

Comment

• [20:17:16] <pedersen> just don't ovulate on the bread, Lupo. I don't see any reason to worry if you stick to that one rule.

god I love chat

Comment

• Quoth cs chat
            20:32:55] <Dasota> man, I need to kick it up
            [20:33:06] <Dasota> haven't been quoted in FOREVER
            Just for you, Das
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• I'm reading through this thread and trying REALLY hard not to laugh....

So I'll do it here.

Also I never get onto chat due to the damn timezone as well!
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                [23:09:27] <kara> dammit
                [23:09:45] <kara> I'm like the only girl in the world who whines that her clear polish is chipped
                [23:09:57] <kara> just noticed
                [23:10:02] <jedimaster91> I'm too lazy to paint my nails these days.
                [23:10:07] <kara> must have scraped it loading the shotgun at work yesterday
                chipped nail polish and shotguns. Is there anybody quite like our kara?

Comment

• Fireheart, you'd be surprised when chat is active. Personally, I'm on in the mornings and late at night, since I work 2pm - 10pm. Around this time of night things tend to wind down, but there are usually a few of us that hang around until we collapse and fall asleep. But for the most part, evenings/nights are the busiest.

And holy crap, Peds made me blush. I guess there IS a first time for everything.
                  "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• *snicker* Poor Dave didn't log out.

* pedersen dresses dave1982 in a pink tutu, draws flowers and hearts on his face with a laundry marker, and waits for him to notice.
                    * jedimaster91
                    giggles, takes incriminating pictures.
                    * kara puts the pics up all over teh internet
                    * pedersen buys adwords to make sure more people see them.
                    I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                      Fireheart, you'd be surprised when chat is active. Personally, I'm on in the mornings and late at night, since I work 2pm - 10pm. Around this time of night things tend to wind down, but there are usually a few of us that hang around until we collapse and fall asleep. But for the most part, evenings/nights are the busiest.

And holy crap, Peds made me blush. I guess there IS a first time for everything.
                      Evenings and nights your time? What's the time difference between Australia and the US anyone know?

It's currently 1:35pm here Australian Central Standard Time. For Australian Eastern Standard Time, it's about 30 minutes-1 hour ahead of us.

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                        Evenings and nights your time? What's the time difference between Australia and the US anyone know?

It's currently 1:35pm here Australian Central Standard Time. For Australian Eastern Standard Time, it's about 30 minutes-1 hour ahead of us.
                        Well, according to the clock on the server, when it was 1335 for you, it was 0005 for me (hey, some timezones are a 30 minute difference, it's weird). I don't know what day, though, in comparison to you.

So, it's either 13.5 hours ahead of me or 10.5 hours behind me. I'm in the New York City timezone, BTW.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                          Well, according to the clock on the server, when it was 1335 for you, it was 0005 for me (hey, some timezones are a 30 minute difference, it's weird). I don't know what day, though, in comparison to you.

So, it's either 13.5 hours ahead of me or 10.5 hours behind me. I'm in the New York City timezone, BTW.
                          I'm GMT + 9:30

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                            I'm GMT + 9:30
                            And I'm GMT-5 (well, -4 right now, due to daylight savings time). So that puts you 13.5 hours ahead of me.

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                              [00:53:02] <kara> sounds like a technician
                              [00:54:16] <kara> make something up. Something that sounds cool and important. Like IT. I've never seen anyone in IT do ANYTHING, but they get paid a lot and people think they're important
                              [00:55:07] <pedersen> Yeah, kinda like people who sit in guard towers all day reading books. They're bored out of their minds, doing nothing, but get paid to do it, so it all works out for them.
                              [00:56:11] <pedersen> rootedphoenix: it technician, deskside support, pc technician, ... those are the ones that come to mind.
                              [00:57:10] <kara> :P
                              [00:57:16] <kara> I don't even get to read books
                              I don't normally quote myself, but this was worth breaking my rules

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                                Obviously an impaction problem beyond description.
                                It was Cityville/Farmville/SomeFreakin'Ville...

...but I like this description better.
                                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                                -----
                                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                                X