This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth CS Chat
    [14:57:30] <Miss_Stress> ...me: "hi mum you ok?" Mum: "No I need a good fart!" :/
    I said it in chat, and I'll say it here: This is firmly on the list of things you just don't expect to hear your mother say to you.

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
      I said it in chat, and I'll say it here: This is firmly on the list of things you just don't expect to hear your mother say to you.
      Can tell you've never met my mum then
      Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
        [22:36:07] <Lupo> "YOUR TOILET SEAT ATTACKED ME!!!"
        I'm just gonna leave this here... yeah...

Comment

• Quoth [B
          CS Chat[/B]]
          [22:36:07] <Lupo> "YOUR TOILET SEAT ATTACKED ME!!!"
          Just leaving it up...

too...
          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Okay, I'm breaking my own "don't quote myself" rule, because this was just too damned funny and fun to participate in. Warning, this is epic. Hope you all enjoy it as much as we did.

Quoth CS Chat
            [23:55:59] *** kara has joined the room as a participant
            [23:56:04] <pedersen> hola kara
            [23:56:07] <kara> *facedesk*
            [23:56:14] <kara> hey peds
            [23:57:00] <pedersen> Wait, I didn't even *do* anything.
            [23:57:24] <kara> not you
            [23:57:47] <kara> first time in the 4 years I've been out there I brought something home from work, so I had to go back
            [23:57:49] <pedersen> Wait, you would facedesk without me?
            [23:58:08] <pedersen> You cheat on me? and facedesk with somebody else?
            [23:58:16] <kara> :P
            [23:58:33] <kara> I was facedesking with MYSELF, if you must know
            [23:58:45] <kara> apparently I couldn't wait for you to join in so I had to do it on my own
            [23:59:18] <pedersen> you know, facedesking yourself is considered a sin in some churches.
            [23:59:32] <kara> pfft, it's totally normal. everyone does it
            *** 2011-11-23
            [00:00:06] <kara> and since I work my post alone, I can even do it at work
            [00:00:19] <pedersen> better check your vision and your palms.
            [00:00:24] <pedersen> just to be on the safe side.
            [00:00:49] <kara> I don't think that applies to women
            [00:01:17] <pedersen> What? That is *so* unfair. I have to shave my palms, and you're not going to blind?
            [00:01:54] <kara> well maybe you should stop doing it so much
            [00:02:03] <firecat88> O_o
            [00:02:44] <pedersen> look, you're scaring firecat88. Besides, I don't do it *that* often.
            [00:02:52] <kara> I only facedesk by myself once a day, maybe twice if I just really need to let it out
            [00:02:54] <pedersen> Once/hour isn't that much, really.
            [00:03:25] <firecat88> You're both scaring me. xP I go away to make tea, and I come back to this?
            [00:03:31] <kara>
            [00:03:39] <kara> peds started it
            [00:03:54] <pedersen> oh, oversharing? Or are you just scared that we would facedesk without you?
            [00:04:42] <kara> Oh, now I'm not enough for you?
            [00:05:10] <pedersen> wait, when did I even hint that you weren't enough for me?
            [00:05:44] <kara> you just implied that she should join in
            [00:06:32] <pedersen> I did not. I asked her if she was scared that we would facedesk without her. However, if you want her to join in, we could let her do so.
            [00:07:15] <kara> yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you
            [00:07:26] <pedersen> What, is she not good enough for you?
            [00:07:38] <kara> don't put words in my mouth
            [00:08:11] <pedersen> I'm not. You've just implied that she's not good enough to join us. Since we both know that she's way too good for me, it would have to be you she's not good enough for.
            [00:08:50] <firecat88> This conversation is making my head hurt. XD I'm going to check on my tea
            [00:08:54] <kara> oh, I see. You just want to watch
            [00:09:17] <pedersen> oh hell no. if she's going to join, then I want to participate.
            [00:09:28] <pedersen> Watching is fun, but not nearly as much fun as participation.
            [00:10:35] <kara> I dunno if I can trust you. I think you'd better get used to facedesking by yourself
            [00:11:00] <pedersen> Wait, you're dumping me? It's for her, isn't it? You're dumping me just so you can facedesk with her?
            [00:11:30] <kara> I am not... I just need some time go figure some things out, okay?
            [00:11:59] <pedersen> oh, I see. "It's not you, it's me". Like I haven't heard *that* speech before.
            [00:14:14] <kara> well maybe I wouldn't have to fake it as much with someone else
            [00:14:31] <pedersen> wait, you fake-facedesked?
            [00:14:58] <kara> um.... no. You know, what, just forget I said anything
            [00:15:00] <pedersen> Maybe if you weren't so... guh, you wouldn't have to fake it. I can't believe you would fake it.
            [00:15:40] <kara> wait a minute... If I weren't so WHAT?
            [00:15:54] <pedersen> oh, don't even. you know *exactly* how you are.
            [00:16:44] <firecat88> O.o You two done, or do you still need a moment?
            [00:16:48] <kara> yeah, like you're some kind of facedesking God
            [00:17:07] <pedersen> funny, your sister never complained about my facedesking.
            [00:17:12] <kara> ...
            [00:17:14] <kara> you bastard
            [00:18:19] <pedersen> well, that was all before I started facedesking with you, you know.
            [00:18:21] <kara> you know what? Fine. have fun facedesking alone for the rest of your natural life, buster
            [00:18:56] <firecat88> *facehoof*
            [00:19:16] <pedersen> fine. I don't need you. I can find *plenty* of people to facedesk with. And they won't have to fake it, either.
            [00:20:14] <kara> fine. Say goodbye to this forever *facedesk*
            [00:20:58] <pedersen> pfeh. now that I know what the fake looks like, it's easy to spot. This, though? A real one: *facedesk* And that's the last one to share with you ever.
            [00:21:18] <kara> I won't miss it at all
            [00:21:45] <pedersen> You say that now. In a week, you're gonna come back begging for a real facedesk.
            [00:22:17] <kara> I won't need to, you'll come crawling back first
            [00:22:45] <pedersen> As if I'd want to come back to someone who can only fake it.
            [00:23:46] <kara> as if I'd come back to someone I have to fake it for
            [00:25:14] <pedersen> you know it was the best you ever had. and that you had to fake it just shows your problems, not mine.
            [00:25:32] <kara> whatever it takes for you to sleep at night
            [00:26:21] <pedersen> Ya know what? At least now I can facedesk whenever I want. No more of this "Oh, not tonight" until I clean the dishes.
            [00:27:24] <kara> Great. You have fun with that. You just go facedesk til your head falls off for all I care
            [00:28:02] <firecat88> In the words of one of my mom's co-workers: Y'all ain't right
            [00:28:19] <kara> that's why you love us
            [00:28:37] <pedersen> Am I the only one that could barely stop laughing at that mess?
            [00:28:40] <firecat88> Yes. Yes it is. XD
            [00:28:55] <firecat88> Peds, I've been refraining from drinking my tea because of that mess.
            [00:29:26] <kara> my stomach hurts from laughing
            [00:29:35] <pedersen> I think I need to break my own rule, and make a really long post on CS right now.
            [00:29:42] <kara> oh gawd
            [00:29:54] <kara> though it is hilarious and chock full of wtf
            [00:30:23] <firecat88> XD That was pretty awesome.
            [00:30:26] <pedersen> Nothing but wtf.
            [00:30:37] <pedersen> And great because of it
            [00:30:40] <firecat88> One of the reasons why I went quiet was because I wanted to see how long you guys were going to keep it up.
            [00:31:01] <pedersen> I think we could have gone for a lot longer, actually.
            [00:31:09] <pedersen> I was just reaching my own breaking point
            [00:31:42] <kara> I was hoping to get to make-up facedesking, honestly
            [00:31:48] <firecat88> XD
            [00:31:57] <pedersen> damn! I forgot the make-up facedesking!

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen
              [23:32:00] <pedersen> damn! I forgot the make-up facedesking!
              Typical....
              "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                Typical....
                Wait, is this where I'm supposed to roll over and go to sleep? Cause frankly, I'm still too busy laughing at this one

Comment

• Wow. The things that happen after I go to bed. <3 you guys
                  The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• Quoth incognitocook
                    Wow. The things that happen after I go to bed. <3 you guys
                    My thought too. I <3 this site and the people too.
                    Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                    Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• That. Was. Awesome.
                      There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

• Quoth cs chat
                        [14:03:27] <pedersen> The part that bothers me is that, so far, the only clothing mentioned has been glitter and a hat.
                        [14:04:39] <kara> I have glitter body spray and glitter lotion. Clothing isn't necessary
                        [14:04:51] <Rapscallion> ...
                        [14:04:59] <kara> ^_^
                        Ah the fun we have

Comment

• Yes, she probably said this just to be quoted, and I took the bait. Still amuses me

Quoth CS Chat
                          [17:32:11] <kara> and now, Christmas musings with Kara. *Ahem* It occurred to me that I should try getting a real tree sometime. Putting up an artificial tree cause me to makes statements such as "The hole is RIGHT there. Why... can't... you.... get... in?"

Comment

• No I didn't. But I suppose I did kind of walk right into that one.

Comment

• <kara> and every year I forget how goddamn huge this thing is
                              I think I'll leave that one here....
                              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• The TREE!!!!

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Comment

Working...
                                X