This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <Lupo> wwwooooowww
    <Lupo> hey, pedersen, you're illegitimate!!!
    <Lupo> and so am I!!!!
    <pedersen> yay! I'm a bastard!
    And on today's episode of Out-of-context theatre....
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
      [13:44:26] <Lupo> so, wolfie just put up a status update on FB
      [13:44:51] <Lupo> "I never knew how good I looked in a dress until today!!!!"
      [13:45:11] <Lupo> wt is my boyfriend doing at work??
      [13:45:30] <Lupo> *wtf
      And this status update is from someone who participates in the SCA, wielding large weapons, dealing in combat, etc.

I now have a whole new perspective on him.

Comment

• <Victory_Sabre> You missed a good discussion that centered on us guys not knowing Lupo was wearing a hat, and BE seeing the hat, and a cat on Kia's chest.
        <Victory_Sabre> I love chat!
        Just a little taste of chat.
        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• I don't get how none of the guys are able to see the hat in that picture
          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
            I don't get how none of the guys are able to see the hat in that picture
            Too many hots in the way.
            I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
            Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
            Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
              I don't get how none of the guys are able to see the hat in that picture
              It might be because our eyes don't make it to her head.
              "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• <bhskittykatt> It's okay, Lupo. I got it. Hubby likes to shove stuff in my mouth, too.
                Nothing more needs to be said.
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth cs chat
                  [23:58:05] <Lupo> I just got hit in the ass with a spiky blue ball....
                  [23:58:12] <kara> o.O
                  [23:58:18] <firecat88> O.o
                  [23:58:29] <Lupo> my poor buttcheek...
                  [23:58:57] <Lupo> and then it bounced down and hit my heel.
                  [23:58:57] <Lupo> o
                  [23:58:59] <Lupo> ow
                  *** 2012-01-16
                  [00:01:24] <bhskittykatt> poor lupo's buttcheek
                  [00:01:38] <firecat88> And heel. Don't forget about her heel.
                  [00:02:02] <bhskittykatt> poor lupo's buttcheek and lupo's heel
                  Just another slow Sunday evening in chat....

Comment

• So, was talking to Seraph, who came up with a fun new nickname. And then this occurred:

Quoth CS Chat
                    [14:41:38] <pedersen> SKILLETBORN: you know that if lupo finds out you used this nick, she's going to be incredibly upset that she didn't think of it first
                    [14:42:18] <SKILLETBORN> peds, I know it, she'll kill me. So don't make it a quote. :P
                    Which, of course, means it must be quoted immediately.

And now we wait for Lupo...

Comment

• Quoth cs chat
                      [12:43:09] <Mono> My toddler is wandering around in a shirt underpants socks and shoes. (no pants)
                      [12:44:07] <pedersen> so, you've got a toddler wolfie. gotcha.
                      Lupo? Confirm or deny?

Comment

• Quoth cs chat
                        12:55:11] <pedersen> Even worse? I *hate* SOAP. So, yeah. I now get to say, on occasion, just how much I hate using SOAP and I sincerely hope that my job never requires it of me.
                        Context removed for your enjoyment!

Comment

• quoth cs chat
                          12:55:11] <pedersen> Even worse? I *hate* SOAP. So, yeah. I now get to say, on occasion, just how much I hate using SOAP and I sincerely hope that my job never requires it of me.
                          This quote approved by the Downwinders Association.
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth Kara View Post
                            Context removed for your enjoyment!
                            And now, to put it in context:

Quoth CS Chat
                            [13:53:14] <pedersen> I do have to say that there are times I really hate my fellow tech people. For instance, tools that I regularly have to use are named Gimp, SOAP, and git.
                            [13:53:42] <pedersen> before git, it was subversion. I don't use that one as much anymore.
                            [13:54:06] <Seraph> LMAO
                            [13:55:07] <pedersen> Even worse? I *hate* SOAP. So, yeah. I now get to say, on occasion, just how much I hate using SOAP and I sincerely hope that my job never requires it of me.
                            [13:57:10] <kara> *snerk*
                            [14:04:39] <Seraph> that sounds like a pretty bath thing to do, peds.
                            [14:04:49] <Seraph> hope you're not feeling all washed up.
                            [14:07:14] *pedersen calmly dunks Seraph into a lime jello bath, then leaves her in there while putting on a 4 foot thick topping of Cool Whip.

Comment

• So, I wasn't gonna post this, but then kara posted this:

Quoth CS Chat
                              [16:48:35] *kara reads the backscroll
                              [16:48:43] *kara checks the quotes thread
                              [16:48:56] *kara decides peds can continue living
                              and I guess I'm curious to know what she'll do... Anyway, the quote that may end my life is this:

Quoth CS Chat
                              [16:32:39] <pedersen> I'm going to suggest we change topics around now. I can't force it, but I can suggest it.
                              [16:32:53] <Cookie> kara, that's true.
                              [16:33:08] <Gumby30> Fairy snuff Peds
                              [16:33:22] <Cookie> yeah. probably best before we go too much further down this path
                              [16:33:26] *kara gets naked
                              If you don't hear from me, don't bother searching. I'm pretty sure the body will never be found

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                                If you don't hear from me, don't bother searching. I'm pretty sure the body will never be found
                                Mountains are even BETTER for body hiding!
                                By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Working...
                                X