Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When are there typically people in chat? I am not sure if I'm doing it right, but following the instructions on the site I created an account and went to the group chat room and nobody was there. I'm sure that's common, but if there is a time when a lot of people chat and I'm around, I'd like to join
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm in about half the week - requires me remembering some days - and on UK times that's about 6pm on depending on my shifts.

Usually anywhere from three to nine people on at my times, but that's usually US afternoon.

Rapscallion

Comment

• Yeah I need to check in, maybe while I'm doing this pesky 'work' thing.
        https://purplefish-quilting.square.site/

Comment

• Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
          When are there typically people in chat? I am not sure if I'm doing it right, but following the instructions on the site I created an account and went to the group chat room and nobody was there. I'm sure that's common, but if there is a time when a lot of people chat and I'm around, I'd like to join
          It does vary slightly, to be sure. Anytime after midnight, eastern US time, is pretty spotty. I'm usually on for a bit after that, as is kara, but by 1am or so, it's pretty quiet. Depending on the day of week, people start showing up in the morning around 9am or 10am, and it stays moderately busy all day long until midnight, with notice able peaks in the afternoon (1pm to 6pm) and evening (sometime before 9pm, when I get back, until 11pm, when it starts quieting down).

All those times are Eastern, and based purely on my own observations. Other people may know of other times. For instance, from Friday night to Monday morning, my participation is, at best, spotty, so I'm not sure when to pop in during those times.

Now, my other question: You said you made an account? You shouldn't have needed to, since your CS account was already there. Can you tell me how you did so, and which page, so I can update things appropriately, please?

Quoth Kanalah View Post
          Yeah I need to check in, maybe while I'm doing this pesky 'work' thing.
          Ya know, that one word in quotes there? Yeah, that's a fightin' word. Or an obscene word. Maybe it's an obscene fightin' word. I dunno. I just know that it needs to be hissed at, and struck from our vocabulary

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
            Now, my other question: You said you made an account? You shouldn't have needed to, since your CS account was already there. Can you tell me how you did so, and which page, so I can update things appropriately, please?
            Well, now I am not sure if anything told me I *had* to create a new account or if I just thought I did. I was on this screen: http://www.cschatter.com/jwchat/. It was probably my error Also, I'm a night owl so if the chats take place mainly during US daytime hours that would probably explain the quietness later. I'll try to pop in a bit earlier. Thanks for the info!
            "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Okay, now I see what happened. I don't know why that button is still there, I thought I disabled it. I'll look into making it disappear shortly.

Comment

• <RayvenQ> also, woo got someone wanting to order a chainmailpouch off me
                <Rapscallion> for posing in?
                <RayvenQ> no for a dice bag
                <Rapscallion> ah
                <RayvenQ> http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/7...0123174206.jpg
                <fireheart> well it could work as a poser pouch...if they had a small dick
                <RayvenQ> but only problem is, to get started proper imma need bigger rings and better tools, only cost about £35 for the tools, about 7k rings and the string etc
                <RayvenQ> and funnily enough, raps suggestion is a lot tamer than what my friend socks suggested
                lupo_pazzesco has become available
                <Rapscallion> Lupers!
                <Rapscallion> er - what did Socks suggest?
                <fireheart> Hey Lupo!
                lupo_pazzesco is now known as Lupo
                <Lupo> hiya fireheart, hiya Raps!!!
                <fireheart> I'm guessing a chainmail cock ring?
                <Lupo> KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                <Lupo> ...
                <Lupo> wtf??
                <Lupo> chainmail...wha...?
                <Lupo> O.o
                <RayvenQ> in her words exactly "chainmail buttplug"......and lupo arrives just in time
                <fireheart> Chainmail buttplug...I...wha...how on EARTH would that even work?! Do you cover the buttplug in chainmail or what?
                <Rapscallion> I'd hope it would be warmed first
                <RayvenQ> actually, being ona forum that did certain adult things with chainmail, it'd go along the lines of make the chainmail and then cast it in rubber xD
                <kara> back, had to update my mommy
                <kara> LUPO!!!
                <kara> ... chainmail buttplug?
                I don't think anymore needs to be said
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• [11:27 PM] pedersen: And, even then, I'm going to demand it actually be a heated indoor people, with the cold appearance added later as CGI
                  So, uh, how exactly does one add "cold appearance" to "heated indoor people?"

Comment

• For some reason, my fingers and my brain aren't communicating well anymore *sigh*

Anyway, as I said in chat:

Quoth CS Chat
                    [23:33:04] <pedersen> was thinking of the scene in titanic where they used a heated indoor pool for all the drowning people and added cold breath/etc via CGI.

Comment

• Today is a day that will live in infamy:

Quoth CS Chat
                      [17:13:35] <Lupo> I like pedersen's idea.
                      [17:13:37] <Lupo> ...
                      [17:13:41] <Lupo> did I REALLY just say that?!?!?!
                      [17:13:44] <Seraph> LMAO
                      [17:13:47] <Lupo> ohgods...now I feel all unclean again!!!
                      [17:13:51] *Lupo flees back to the bathroom

Comment

• <Lupo> we have enough to rent a rug doctor this weekend!!
                        Lupo may or may not be using Euphemisms.
                        I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                          Lupo may or may not be using Euphemisms.
                          Wolfie wears a toupee!
                          I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                          Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                          Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                            [13:29:08] <RayvenQ> I know I'm gonna get misquited for this but...PINK RINGS!!! http://www.thequeenring.com/bmz_cach...ge.100x100.jpg
                            [13:29:40] <Seraph> cat in the hat was at your house?
                            [13:29:43] <pedersen> I dunno. After chainmail buttplugs, I don't think that those pink rings affect me much.
                            [13:30:35] <Seraph> reminds me of something that happened last night
                            My oh my... such an interesting night, I guess...

Comment

• Oh dear GAWD, thats not what I meaaaaaannnt!
                              By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                                [10:25:49] <Seraph> I about fangirl'd out the very first time...raps, kara, jester, dave, and lupo all in chat? Then I saw peds, and a large part of my soul died.
                                Either it's more complimentary than it sounds, or she didn't notice me in chat, or ... nah, I'm sticking with "more complimentary than it sounds".

Comment

Working...
                                X