X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah, Skyrim humor...

Quoth CS Chat
    [11:59:29] <kara> well you didn't say hi when I came in, I presumed you were working or something
    [11:59:54] <pedersen> I was. Didn't even see nothing in here.
    [11:59:56] <kanalah> or plotting skillet proof armor
    [12:00:09] <pedersen> I wish that Psi would provide notification on people joining/leaving.
    [12:00:19] <pedersen> kanalah: why do you think I play so much Skyrim?
    [12:00:28] <pedersen> I'm trying to avoid taking a skillet to the knee.
    [12:00:37] <kanalah> *plots*
    [12:01:24] <kanalah> (Peds) "I used to be a Mod, just like you. Until I took a skillet to the knee."

Comment

• Indeed it is ^^

Comment

• What is the Dovah word for "skillet" ?
        Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• I should note, chat doesn't have auto correct.

<Seraph> I can't find this vag
          <Seraph> *FONT
          I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Its the NAME of the font! I meant to type font afterwards.... god help me.
            By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Facepalming isn't going to get you out of this one.

<Seraph> <facepalms>
              <RayvenQ> Facepalming, the equivilant of facedesk masturbation

Comment

• First vag, now pen? What have we become?

Quoth CS Chat
                [15:10:27] <RayvenQ> I used to be a teacher like you until i too a pen--....no, lets not go there

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                  [16:38:55] <Rapscallion> you can't have your chocolate until you've licked your raspberry off the raps
                  [16:39:01] <Rapscallion> /pink floyd
                  [16:39:03] <northernzel> ....
                  [16:39:45] <taurinejunkie> rapsberry!
                  Wow... tj, I had no idea. Do we need to get you some time alone with some of the men of the board?

Comment

• Woot, I got quoted.
                    Not so woot, the pun I was trying to make was misunderstood.
                    Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• I'll let this speak for itself.

<pedersen> sorry for idle, was saying g'night to wife.
                      <Victory_Sabre> No prob.
                      <Victory_Sabre> I'm in and out with work
                      <pedersen> thanks vic. Saying that gives whole new meaning to the phrase "fucking work"
                      <Victory_Sabre> No kidding
                      <Victory_Sabre> Maybe I should go to Nevada and become a male prostitute for lonely women.
                      <Victory_Sabre> I'd still be getting fucked, but would like it.
                      <pedersen> probably.
                      <Kazim> are you sure about that?
                      <cookie> ...looked away for a moment and came back to this O_O
                      <Victory_Sabre> I still have my sense of humor. If I lose that, I'm in trouble
                      <pedersen> so, to make cookie come back, we just have to mention male prostitutes?
                      <cookie> oh hell
                      <pedersen>
                      <Kazim> is that going to chat quotes?
                      <Victory_Sabre> Oh, yeah
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• <Seraph> but yeah, we got about eight inches
                        I love it when things like this happen.

Comment

• Okay, this was positively epic. To set the stage, firecat88 signed in, and this happened:

Quoth CS Chat
                          [21:46:13] <kara> firecat!
                          [21:46:36] <firecat88> Ka-*sneezes*-ra!
                          [21:46:54] <pedersen> dammit.
                          [21:47:06] <kara> eh, not bad. salon trip #2 was a success
                          [21:47:20] <KiaKat> We're watching Family Guy from Sunday.
                          [21:47:23] <KiaKat> AWESOME.
                          [21:47:46] <pedersen> that sneeze in there put in a mental break, so now it looked like "ka-ra", which makes me now have to "Ancient spirits of evil: transform this decayed form into ka-ra, the everliving!"
                          [21:48:09] <firecat88> O.o
                          [21:48:30] <kanalah> I am doing awesome peds
                          [21:48:47] <firecat88> Peds, I'm sure that even if I wasn't sick right now, that statement would frighten me. XD
                          [21:49:04] <pedersen> you don't know Thundercats, do you?
                          [21:49:15] <KiaKat> GODDAMNITPEDS
                          [21:49:21] <KiaKat> I got rum up my nose.
                          And then all was quiet for a little bit... too quiet...

Quoth CS Chat
                          [21:51:36] <pedersen> ohai kara
                          [21:53:04] *pedersen hides behind KiaKat.
                          [21:53:15] <pedersen> worried about what ka-ra will be doing.
                          Now, before continuing, you need to know that ka-ra has a habit of beating me with frozen seafood, which brings us to this:

Quoth CS Chat
                          [21:59:08] *kara beats peds with frozen Tuna Halibut Eel Grouper Angelfish Mako shark and Eastern rainbow fish
                          [21:59:23] <kanalah> that's the whole damn fish market, peds
                          [21:59:38] <cookie> I got nommed while I was away?? How is this possible???
                          [22:00:21] <pedersen> not true, kanalah: She missed squid, octopus, shrimp, and swordfish.
                          [22:00:52] <kara> the ones I used are special in that order, peds
                          [22:01:00] <pedersen> you bitch!
                          [22:01:02] <pedersen>
                          [22:01:04] <kara> XD
                          [22:01:10] <kara> and now you've been double-punished
                          That's right, thanks to ka-ra, I just lost the game. And so did everybody else. You're welcome. And yes, I'm still laughing. That was completely epic, amazing, and ... I'll let KiaKat sum it up:

Quoth CS Chat
                          [22:03:15] <KiaKat> Kara, that's one of the most creative ways of making Peds lose the game I've ever seen.
                          I bow down before ka-ra. I am not worthy!
                          Last edited by Pedersen; 02-24-2012, 02:13 AM. Reason: Adding link to explain the game, so everybody can know what they lost.

Comment

• ^^^ wow. I'm in awe. I miss chat.
                            Too bad I was grinding on runescape tonight. (two week free membership... I'm making as many bronze arrows as I can.)
                            Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                            Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                              [13:19:20] <Seraph> holy cripes
                              [13:19:26] <Cazzi> I just got french kissed by a guinea pig!!!!!
                              [13:19:27] <Seraph> back, and uh, we nearely wrecked the car twice
                              [13:19:33] <kanalah> that reminds me, I need to visit the fish market and price out some big fish
                              For a change, that's the amount of context I have. I actually didn't reduce or strip it. That's just what got said, and in what order.

Comment

• I love it when people walk straight into misquotes.

<Cazzi> that was filling

Comment

Working...
                                X