Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It doesn't change the fact that what I say is completely true. He's always been a terribly British alien, but I'm willing to overlook that. He and I could bond over the fact that we call chips chips instead of fries, and put the letter "u" where it should be.

(Also annoyed that I miss all the fun in chat )

Comment

• Quoth Dilorenzo View Post

(Also annoyed that I miss all the fun in chat )
      QFT. Is it weird of me wishing I could be quoted more... Though that requires me be in chat on occasion.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

• taurinejunkie: Seraph: you live in an urban area, if I remember correctly?
        Seraph: yes, suburban.
        taurinejunkie: look on the bright side, at least you don't live
        taurinejunkie: *sunglasses*
        taurinejunkie: out in the sticks
        SO CRUEEEEEELLLLLL
        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

• Allow me to channel my inner Joseph Ducreux and ask: "Art thou irate?"
          Long days, short nights, a bottle of NOS makes it all right.

Canadians Unite !

Comment

• Sadly no, I'm still giggling like an idiot over it. That was brilliant.

Comment

• And in today's bit of randomness in chat...

Quoth CS Chat
              [13:59:04] <Seraph> colonel sander's dried out foot on a keychain fob.
              There is a theory which states that, if ever the exact nature and purpose of the universe is ever known, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states this has already happened.

And I think Seraph is the reason for that second theory.

Comment

• <Lupo> he comes out, grabs her tail and gently lifts and goes "no she can't be, she's not--OH SHE IS, THERE'S SOMETHING THERE!!"
                <wolfie> i don't freak out
                <Lupo> first kitten. crowning.
                <wolfie> so
                <wolfie> if i'm raising my voice, there are issues
                <Lupo> oh yeah...
                <Lupo> which makes ME flail more, and book, messy kitten on the hallway floor.
                <Lupo> wolfie goes into emergency prepared mode and starts hunting for towels and whatnot, and I'm looking down at Pumpkin
                <Lupo> She's got this "wtf just happened?!!?" look on her face....
                <Lupo> ...and tries to shove the kitten back in....
                <Lupo> -.-
                Kitten birthing 101....
                The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                  [22:30:15] <be> use kitten as sponge
                  [22:30:18] <Lupo> brb, gonna go fawn over the kittens while he's gathering laundry
                  [22:30:25] <Lupo> WE'RE NOT USING A KITTEN AS A SPONGE!!!
                  [22:30:28] <be> scrubscrubmeow!
                  Not many quotes make me giggle. Congrats, be
                  Last edited by Pedersen; 04-23-2012, 02:39 AM.

Comment

• KiaKat: bwuah *smacks router*
                    Pedersen: that poor router.
                    KiaKat: it brings it upon itself
                    Miss_Stress: lol peds I thought of one but was too shy to say it
                    Seraph: maybe its a rout time to get a new one?
                    Pedersen: You only beat it because it deserves it?
                    Pedersen: Do we need to get that router to a shelter?
                    Seraph: ROUTER ABUSE HALP HALP COME AND SEE THE VIOLENCE INHERENT IN THE SYSTEM
                    Seraph: help! Its being opressed!
                    KiaKat: It's a new router (within a year)! It has no reason to be so pissy!
                    Miss_Stress: won't someone think of the routers!!
                    Pedersen: now, listen here. watery bints distributing packets is no basis for a good routing system!
                    Peds has a stroke of genius there, folks. Mark your calendars!

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                      [12:14:44] <Seraph> I think my ovaries exploded
                      I... I'm not sure if that was supposed to be a good thing or not...

Comment

• Yeah sorry. Seraph's exploding ovaries were kinda my fault....
                        "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

• I think chat just crashed
                          "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I'm still in there BT! @_@

Comment

• I'll try again, last time I got all the way out and went back and it still looked like nobody was there. Boo hoo!
                              "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• I popped in and out real quick myself just to check. Make sure you say hi! This way I get the notification that there's someone active in chat

Comment

Working...
                                X