Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I tried that the one time and didn't get any reply that I could see...but it's back now, yay!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
      [22:54:53] <cookie> HA! I've heard of SOAP
      I thought that everybody over the age of 5 had, and yet this is something important enough to make a point of in chat... cookie, I'm kinda worried about you.

Comment

• <pedersen>That's right, you can now tell people that I admit to hating SOAP.
        A bit more of the story...
        The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• Hey, bad form!

At least quote the whole line:

Quoth CS Chat
          [22:54:26] <pedersen> For instance, there's a technology called Simple Object Access Protocol, or SOAP. It's positively horrible, and I hate it. That's right, you can now tell people that I admit to hating SOAP.

Comment

• To use one of your frequent lines, "Context? What's that?"
            The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• That's not what I say.

I say "Context is irrelevant. You will be quoted." And I try to say it while adjusting my shield harmonics, too.

Comment

• Peds has a point, Seraph needs to see this one:

Quoth cs chat
                13:21:38] <Pedersen> ( *snip*) I'd be tempted to actually go vote against him, regardless of who he's running against (yes, I'd even vote for Cthulhu).
                [13:22:15] <Shishire> Cthulhu needs more votes. Cthulhu For President 2012!
                [13:22:41] <Pedersen> Seriously. Enough with this "lesser of two evils" crap.
                [13:23:11] <kara> Oh I'd LOVE to see Cthulhu in a presidential debate.... he's respond to everything with "O R'lyeh?"
                [13:23:16] *kara flees
                [13:23:18] *** RayvenQ (rayvenq@cschatter.com/jwchat) has joined the room as a participant
                [13:23:27] <giggles> /wave hey rayv
                [13:23:28] <RayvenQ> 'lo
                [13:23:42] <Shishire> No no. He wouldn't need to respond. He'd blink and the person asking the question would fall over dead.
                [13:23:49] *Pedersen lassos kara, and tosses her into the jello pool. Lime section.
                [13:23:58] <kara> eep
                [13:24:17] <Pedersen> I cannot *believe* you just made that pun.
                [13:24:21] <Pedersen> Seraph would be proud.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• First of all... Kara? *shakes head*

Secondly, the person asking the question would not fall over dead, but rather make strange etchings on the wall of his padded room before hanging themselves.

Comment

• Apparently according to the chat this morning, one of Lupo's kittens is now known as Yin Yang Loafborn.

This sort of came after the suggestion of giving all the kittens miniature skillets
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

• Quoth fireheart View Post
                      ... one of Lupo's kittens is now known as Yin Yang Loafborn.
                      Shouldn't that be Bjing Bjang Löfbjörn?
                      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• I'll quote myself, before Peds gets to it.
                        [15:04:33] <victory_sabre> Hi all.
                        [15:04:40] <Pedersen> hiya vic
                        [15:05:12] <victory_sabre> I went to the bathroom a short time ago, and found out that there's a rip in the back of my shorts.
                        [15:07:15] <Pedersen> So, not getting out from behind the counter for the rest of the day?
                        [15:07:44] <victory_sabre> Well, I can hide it with my shit, but that was not a good surprise.
                        [15:08:00] <Miss_Stress> thanks peds
                        [15:08:03] <victory_sabre> After work, go home, and chuck this pair, then off to happy hour.
                        [15:08:09] <Pedersen> in this context, that was a *very* bad typo for "shirt", victory_sabre.
                        [15:08:13] <victory_sabre> OOPS
                        [15:08:21] <victory_sabre> HEEEEE
                        [15:08:26] <victory_sabre> Just saw that.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Quoth dalesys View Post
                          Shouldn't that be Bjing Bjang Löfbjörn?
                          O.o

The nickname came because apparently when Lupo's cat was in the stage of "hide the kittens", she wound up putting Yin Yang inside a baking loaf pan. Hence the suggestion of "Yin Yang Loafborn" (as opposed to Yin Yang Kittenloaf)

Comment

• Lupo's New Hobby:

* Lupo is warm and relaxed from her bath now.
                            <Lupo> mmmmmmmm
                            <fireheart> Lol did you have a bathgasm lupo?
                            <fireheart> :P
                            <Lupo> moar like bath shui.
                            <Lupo> everything now feels like is in place.
                            <Lupo>
                            <fireheart> bath shui? O.o
                            <Lupo> instead of feng shui - arranging a room to better the energy and balance everything out....?
                            <Lupo> Bath shui
                            <Lupo> IT SOUNDED CLEVER IN MY MIND!

Comment

• ...and bash shui would be how The Hulk redecorates...
                              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
                              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
                              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Just as I was thinking it had been too long since we had an out of context quote, along comes this to save the day!

Quoth CS Chat
                                [23:37:21] <Dilorenzo> And YES, that hair makes a difference with a shit
                                That is all.

Comment

Working...
                                X