X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjaquote!!

[9:53 PM] Crono: mmm taco bell...
    [9:55 PM] pedersen: Crono: "mmm" and "taco bell" go together like "military" and "intelligence"
    [9:56 PM] Crono: heh well tonight I was feeling cheap and easy

Comment

[2:06 PM] pedersen: I'm at work, and I just got led around the office, on a leash, by a gay man.
      Um...yeah...just gonna...leave this here.

Comment

[2:06 PM] pedersen: I'm at work, and I just got led around the office, on a leash, by a gay man.
        So who's wish was it?

/Sheldon_ref
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

It always happens just after I leave!
          Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

[12:00:15] <pedersen> I thought 8 tamales would be too much for me. I was wrong.
            [12:00:46] <kara> stuffed peds
            [12:00:56] <KiaKat> *snickers*
            [12:01:00] <KiaKat> Can we mount him on the wall?
            [12:01:19] <kara> He probably wouldn't mind being mounted anywhere
            [12:01:21] <pedersen> You can mount me anywhere :waggle:
            [12:01:24] <kara> HAH
            [12:01:28] <KiaKat> XD
            Should I be proud of the fact that I'm now able to understand how Pedersen thinks or ashamed of it?
            "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

Quoth Kara View Post
              Should I be proud of the fact that I'm now able to understand how Pedersen thinks or ashamed of it?
              Well, considering that "understanding how Pedersen thinks" is roughly as difficult as "understanding that puppies will eat whatever food you set down", I don't think it's something to be ashamed or proud of.

Comment

Quoth CS Chat
                [23:23:45] <Lupo> there are SOME where I've THOUGHT about adding a 3rd, but it seems like it'd be awkward to the mix.
                Just when she thought it was safe to let her guard down, she goes and makes innuendo like that...

Comment

So, I logged in, and Kia shared some earlier events with me. Since nobody else posted it, I get to. Enjoy

Quoth CS Chat
                  20:15:47 lupo_pazzesco@cschatter.com: Rayven, what IS your obsession with cactii...?
                  20:16:01 kara: grr, stoopit DVD packaging
                  20:16:03 lupo_pazzesco@cschatter.com: just...out of random curiousity. I mean, peds has jello, and you have cactii.
                  20:16:10 kara: *uses her teeth*
                  20:16:26 Irving_Patrick_Freleigh: at least he isn't tossing you into the cactus pool.
                  20:16:28 RayvenQ: It's penis shaped (which i find amusing) and has spikes...
                  20:16:52 kara: *snerk*
                  20:16:53 Kat: …. so you're a sadist with penis envy?

Comment

I'm having trouble getting into the chat. It keeps saying Ath. Failed. I'm sure I'm doing something wrong, but not sure what.
                    "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Using jwchat, your username will be "victory_sabre", and your password will be whatever your CS password is.

If it's telling you your authorization failed, then it's saying that your password or username got entered wrong.

If none of that works, please use my contact information (on my profile page) to find me on any of the IM services, and I can help you more directly from there.

Comment

• I forgot the _ in my name. Thanks.
                        "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

• Paging PEPPERGIRL! We miss you in chat!
                          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

• <Lupo> I had sugar
                            [21:10:34] <Lupo> now I as booze
                            [21:10:41] <Lupo> and now I'mma go try a bird poopie cookie
                            Chat is a strange, strange place. And we keep coming back for more.
                            The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• Quoth incognitocook View Post
                              Chat is a strange, strange place. And we keep coming back for more.
                              There are a lot of ! there, too.
                              I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                                There are a lot of ! there, too.
                                And it always happens after I've left!
                                Arp happens!

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today.

Comment

Working...
                                X