This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth CS Chat
    [17:27:41] <atdielement> I had to post that quote to the boards... I'm still trying to figure out how to give oral sex to customer service.
    I go away and idle for work, and come back to that...

Comment

• chat had a hiccup and is back up again for everyone who was in there

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
        I go away and idle for work, and come back to that...
        I bring alot to the table peds.
        There had to be DUMB in the water today. - Summerfly413

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
          chat had a hiccup and is back up again for everyone who was in there
          We did indeed have about a 30 minute outage. As it turns out, the hosting provider had a hiccup, and informed me and Raps about it. The system is backup to normal.

Well, as normal as chat *ever* is, anyway...

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
            [23:17:53] <Crono> well.. at least if the ex asks if I am blue, I can honestly say "Smurf yeah!'
            That's just smurfy!

And yes, CS Chat *did* go there

Comment

• Quoth xx_wolfie_xx View Post
              chat had a hiccup and is back up again for everyone who was in there
              Sounds like pron to me.
              I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
              Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
              Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

• Quoth cschat
                *Dave1982 clubs Peds with it
                Boys and their toys....
                Last edited by Kara; 03-11-2011, 06:56 PM.
                "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Even worse is that I barely noticed it happening...

Comment

• Lupo: BE sent me her cherry
                    Cherry TEA.

Cherry. tea.
                    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                      [21:33:17] <Lupo> the problem here is
                      [21:33:20] <Lupo> I can't insult peds
                      Strange how things change. Seems like just a few hours ago the insults could flow freely...

Comment

• Quoth Pedersen View Post
                        Strange how things change. Seems like just a few hours ago the insults could flow freely...
                        She couldn't insult Peds without also insulting me because Peds and I live in the same area (sorta).

I gave her permission.
                        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Quoth Chat
                          [12:49:48] <Crono> i have touched one..
                          Yes, I'm bad. Very bad.
                          "You are loved" - Plaidman.

Comment

• Quoth CS Chat
                            [21:14:13] <xx_wolfie_xx> please
                            [21:14:16] <xx_wolfie_xx> kia
                            [21:14:21] <xx_wolfie_xx> who are you talking about
                            [21:14:26] <xx_wolfie_xx> keep that in mind
                            [21:14:32] <KiaKat> well I didn't think you had a thing for balls.
                            [21:14:34] <KiaKat> See what I know.
                            Sheesh, get overworked for a week, and everything's changed.

Comment

• Time for another Lupo misquote.

<Lupo> hey, what's wrong with all girls...?
                              I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

• Mega-Quotie!!!

Quoth Teh Insanitah!!!
                                [8:35 PM] xx_wolfie_xx: i has a suggestion but i'm not sure it's appropriate for all ages
                                [8:36 PM] Lupo: ...
                                [8:36 PM] Lupo: Lupo Gibbs smacks wolfie
                                [8:36 PM] Crono: ...
                                [8:36 PM] Lupo: Lupo Gibbs smacks wolfie a second time, on principle
                                [8:38 PM] pedersen: hey, if you're gonna gibbs smack, you have to divulge the reason.
                                [8:38 PM] be: there has to be a reason?
                                [8:39 PM] xx_wolfie_xx: ok, i'll share but not in public chat
                                [8:39 PM] pedersen: ah, it's one of those things. In that case, Lupo, you may gibbs smack yet again.
                                [8:39 PM] be: hey!
                                [8:39 PM] xx_wolfie_xx: so if you REALLY want to know, pm me
                                [8:39 PM] Lupo: Lupo Gibbs smacks pedersen for asking
                                [8:39 PM] Lupo: see? I gave the reason that time.
                                [8:39 PM] Crono: whats a gibbs smack?
                                [8:39 PM] Crono: hey it didnt send my message
                                [8:39 PM] pedersen: pedersen gibbs smacks lupo for gibbs smacking him for asking why gibbs smacking was being done to wolfie.
                                [8:40 PM] Crono: ok im on dealy it seems.
                                [8:40 PM] Lupo: Lupo gibbs smacks pedersen for gibbs smacking her, for intruding on the gibbs smack to wolfie.
                                [8:40 PM] pedersen: I just had a delay as well, Crono. it seems to have smoother back out again.
                                [8:41 PM] Lupo: Crono
                                [8:41 PM] pedersen: pedersen picks up be and uses her to gibbs smack lupo for gibbs smacking for intruding on the gibbs smack to wolfie, when all I was doing was asking why wolfie was being gibbs smacked.
                                [8:41 PM] Lupo: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rz5RlEDhM1M
                                [8:41 PM] pedersen: pedersen then gibbs smacks again, just on some ill-defined principle.
                                [8:43 PM] Lupo: Lupo gibbs smacks pedersen for having the audacity to use BE to implement a gibbs smack, (which goes against all that a Gibbs smack IS), and Gibbs smacks him one more time for interfering with the aforementioned Gibbs Smacking of wolfie
                                [8:44 PM] Lupo: Lupo issues one more Gibbs smack ot peds - a penalty Gibbs smack for ill use of BE
                                [8:44 PM] be: be is so confused
                                [8:45 PM] Lupo: is ok BE, it's all wolfie's fault
                                [8:45 PM] Lupo: here, have some tea
                                [8:45 PM] be: ooh
                                [8:46 PM] pedersen: pedersen goes around the room playing "duck duck goose", but gibbs smacking everybody instead. And, when he gets to Lupo, gibbs smacks her twice (once with each hand), before issuing yet another gibbs smack (using wolfie this time) for lupo gibbs smacking him for interfering with the wolfie gibbs smack, gibbs smacks again as payback for the penalty gibbs smack, lobs another gibbs smack for the "audacity" gibbs smack, and finally does another double gibbs smack, just to take it to the next level
                                [8:47 PM] Lupo: Lupo is too busy on the floor giggling to retaliate...
                                [8:48 PM] pedersen: And all because of a simple question: What flavor to use first in the new tea kettle?
                                [8:48 PM] xx_wolfie_xx: >.>

It really is all wolfie's fault....but peds...you win!!!

*collapses laughing all over again*

Comment

Working...
                                X