Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chat quotes!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • fireheart
    replied
    <fireheart> hey I'm here now :P
    <fireheart> with a very mushy brain
    <dave1982> that's better
    I think this speaks for itself...

    Leave a comment:


  • Racket_Man
    replied
    that is as bas as one of my cats insisting that he had to sleep inside my sneakers. after he grew up he just slept near them.

    Or the one female cat who loved to curl up inside a bandage (4x4 gause pads) box.

    Leave a comment:


  • fireheart
    replied
    Quoth lupo pazzesco View Post
    I'll tell ya what I told them in chat: It's the kitten, Indy. Because wolfie is too big for my britches. :P

    INDY-PANTS!!
    I have this image now of your cat wandering around wearing your pants....

    Is that before or after he became the hairdresser?

    Leave a comment:


  • lupo pazzesco
    replied
    I'll tell ya what I told them in chat: It's the kitten, Indy. Because wolfie is too big for my britches. :P

    INDY-PANTS!!

    Leave a comment:


  • Victory Sabre
    replied
    Now is it Lupo's wolfie, or the kitties?

    Leave a comment:


  • fireheart
    replied
    <Lupo> his latest thing is to get curl up in my pants after I've taken them off for the night
    <Lupo> he will drag them to the floor, make them into a little nest, and take a nap
    <be> better than doing it when you're still wearing them
    <Lupo> true...
    Oh my......

    Leave a comment:


  • dalesys
    replied
    Quoth fireheart View Post
    I think this speaks for itself.
    Don't you mean onehandvertently?

    Leave a comment:


  • fireheart
    replied
    <fireheart> hey guys
    <fireheart> might be typing one handewd for bit
    <Dasota> ....
    <fireheart> on the phone with the welfare people trying to find something out
    <fireheart> not THAT type of one-handed typing guys....
    <fireheart> >.>
    <Dasota> snrk
    <Dasota> was wondering how long that would take
    <dave1982> mmhmmm....sure, fireheart
    <fireheart> Damn, I seem to be doing a lot of inadverted double entendres lately....
    <fireheart> >.>
    I think this speaks for itself.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dasota
    replied
    I don't remember coming into chat at all last night. But I slept through my hangover! Victory!

    Leave a comment:


  • Rapscallion
    replied
    Zombies!

    Rapscallion

    Leave a comment:


  • Dave1982
    replied
    Signed into chat this morning, and it was empty, but this greeted me. I don't think there's anything to say about this.

    <Dasota> wheeeeeee
    [2:13:19 AM] <Dasota> I know I'm alone in chat, so I'm babbling drunk messages here while friends play zombie video games
    [2:13:27 AM] <Dasota> sooooooo drunk
    [2:13:51 AM] <Dasota> and it's shark week and I want to make out with everyone
    Last edited by Dave1982; 11-23-2012, 01:36 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • fireheart
    replied
    <Lupo> there is a kitten curled up in my pants...I'mma need those when the delivery person comes....
    <Lupo> um...
    <fireheart> lol why the pants?
    <Lupo> because I'm not wearing them??
    <Lupo> and I'm not answering the door in a tshirt and panties, thnxsomuch
    Those damn kittens....

    Leave a comment:


  • Kara
    replied
    Quoth cs chat
    [11:27:51] <kara> brb shower
    [11:53:45] <Miss_Stress> wow it's warm
    [11:54:51] <RayvenQ> karas shower, its steaming up the place!
    [11:55:06] *** Rapscallion (rapscallion@cschatter.com/jwchat) has joined the room as a moderator and an owner
    [11:55:11] <Rapscallion> Argle!
    [11:55:32] <RayvenQ> .....so karas shower is the phrase that summons Raps
    Well, that's an interesting power to have....

    Leave a comment:


  • Kara
    replied
    The triumphant return of Chat Quotes, thanks to Missy:

    Quoth cs chat
    [12:06:00] <Miss_Stress> I fucking love TittySprinkles

    Leave a comment:


  • Victory Sabre
    replied
    Poor be. We'll miss you.

    [19:18:49] <be> omg this guy on america's got talent makes me cringe
    [19:19:19] <be> he's a street dancer and has those hyperflexible joints...arms are NOT supposed to turn around like that!
    [19:22:15] <be> lady gaga...classic...
    [19:22:24] <be> somehow these two things don't sound right together
    [19:23:05] <dave1982> speaking of lady gaga... http://www.cracked.com/article_19916...musicians.html
    [19:23:21] <be> noooooo not cracked!
    [19:23:57] <dave1982> why not???
    [19:25:06] <victory_sabre> Cracked is like crack to be - we won't see her for hours
    [19:26:59] <victory_sabre> Come on, be, break the chain.
    [19:27:13] <victory_sabre> You can do it. I know you can.
    [19:27:18] <dave1982> so in essence i just handed her...well...a crack pipe?
    [19:27:29] <victory_sabre> Yep.
    [19:28:39] <victory_sabre> afraid so.
    [19:30:25] *dave1982 throws a shiny towards be

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X