Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm on too although I dont /think/ I have invite abilities.
    Do radioactive cats have 18 half-lives?

Comment

• You do. I think I set every full member rank to have at least basic invite privs.
      "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
      - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• short of a miracle happening I won't be back online till next week when I get paid
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• don't want to sound like a b*tch....but...

alright, I've had a small complaint from my guild master (the one who lets us use their vent server) that people are coming in, and immediatly leaving.

I understand you are looking for me, but there is other ways to do it...

I've been working and coming home tired...my hours have been varying but I'm often home no later then 11pm EST.

My WoW time has been severely hindered until I get paid next week.

if you would like the Vent Info please PM me on the forums...I don't want to publicly post the vent info incase someone randomly looks at the post and uses it.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• I'm on. If I'm not on as Maiaingeal, whisper Thelesis.

IF ANYONE EVER GETS ON AGAIN EVER!
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
              I'm on. If I'm not on as Maiaingeal, whisper Thelesis.

IF ANYONE EVER GETS ON AGAIN EVER!
              I was kind of wondering if anyone ever really played. It didn't sound like. -.-

Comment

• I play and most often there is no one on with me.

Comment

• I would play more but I can't because of my account...once I get it back up...I'll be on ALOT more often. (save for when I'm at work or asleep)

Comment

• I'm trying to play several times a week at least. We did just have the last of my EQ guild finally defect to Karg so I've been catching up with them for the past couple days and letting a bit of rested exp accumulate, tho. I'll be on tonight on some char or another and getting some work done.
                    "English is the result of Norman men-at-arms attempting to pick up Saxon barmaids and is no more legitimate than any of the other results."
                    - H. Beam Piper

Comment

• I was on Sunday for a little while. Saterday kinda got swamped with me sleeping in, then needing to get some errands run, and then getting invited over to a friends for some Macross/Slayers/various Anime watching.
                      The Rich keep getting richer because they keep doing what it was that made them rich. Ditto the Poor.
                      "Hy kan tell dey is schmot qvestions, dey is makink my head hurt."
                      Hoc spatio locantur.

Comment

• im going to be on at strange hours for the rest of the week, my schedule is getting shaken up a bit, i may be on after 7 today and tomarrow and after 9 the rest of the week.

TA if you message me in yahoo or a pm on the board ill add you when i get home
                        This is a drama-free zone; violators will be slapped. -Irving Patrick Freleigh
                        my blog:http://steeledragon.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Fire_on_high was able to get me on. Oddly enough, right after that the last time I whined about no one being on.
                          SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
                          SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• cool, ive been trying to play, but with the beta testing and my other projects i havent had much time. and this server is going to be the death of me, but thats a different post all together,

Comment

• decided to move another toon

im bringing my orc warrior over from sargeras, since his name was drikthas im going to rename him, but havent decided on the name yet. hes lvl 33, arms/fury, mine/bs

Comment

• Slight side-topic (not off-topic since I guess it's still about WoW :P ), but through luck I managed to get into the WotLK Beta. Just one thing sums it up...

Pure. Awesome.
                                Confirmed altoholic.

Comment

Working...
                                X