Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm going to bow out for now. I know I haven't been on in a long time. Heck my warrior is still level 18. Between work and school I really don't have the time to devote to an MMO at the moment. Good luck to everyone else who is playing and have fun

Comment

• Quoth Sarlon View Post
      glad to see another convert ^_^

I''ll slap you a guild invite when I see you on

Erm...have you made your character yet? I tried adding your name to my friend's list and it says lpayer not found.
      Aw thanks Yep, made the character - dunno why it's not finding me. I'm assuming I need to be online for that? I know you're about 6 hours behind me...how about you PM me a time to meet and I'll let you know if I can make it??

Quoth Geek King View Post
      Welcome aboard iradney! I'll try to get back on a couple times this week, and I'll try to send some rings your way as time permits.
      EEEE! Shucks, you don't gotta, it'd just be awesome to "meet", as it were.
      The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Okay guys, I just looked it up, and I've got a 64 BE pally that can be changed over September 5th, so I'll be playing with you guys then... (unless I can't change from a US to an Oceanic server... then I'll settle for making a new one. haha)
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• Ahhh the memories of W.o.W (even though I played it briefly earlier this year)

One of the most vivid memories was when I was in my blood elf mage, about level 12 at the time (12-15) and in the trallien (sp? that village with the zombie race, the forsaken was it? er.... I forgot! but yeah....) and I was working on a mission getting rid of a certain number of ghosties at this certain temple/place when I was skipping back up over the bridge to the temple after being catious and all and killing the ghosts off from a distance and waiting for them to re-appear, when I see this huge.... tall.... white..... blob that looked like michelan man gone wrong.... running or rather, stomping up towards me. I was literally going at my screen, then managing not to scream, I uttered loudly " Knucklerot!!!!!!!!" and made my char run away as fast as possible over the skellie infested creek back to the village

That was the first time a game reduced me to a gibbering wreck! (this from a person who has played BloodRayne etc) I'll play it again one day probably - and hopefully without a giantic michelan man chasing the poor little blood elf mage down....
          Last edited by IceLee; 08-26-2008, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Quoth Fenrus View Post
            (unless I can't change from a US to an Oceanic server... then I'll settle for making a new one. haha)
            The voice of experience says that you CAN!

Iradney, are you sure you're on the right sever? You do not have to be online for us to add you as a friend.

IceLee, when you come back, we now have at least 2 players who can take down Luz and Knucklerot for you.

I remember my first experience with them.

"What does 'Elite' mean? Eh, who cares! ATTACK!!!" Followed swiftly by massive death.
            Last edited by technical.angel; 08-26-2008, 12:54 PM.
            SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
            SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• hehe knucklerot runs in the other direction from me now!! course it helps that I'm 70 >.>

Looking forward to having another higher level in the guild >< running around in pugs is like spending 10 days SOLID with nothing but SC's bitching and whining, and your strapped to a chair with no hope of escaping...

and I'd like to stand corrected....I've REGAINED my title 12 year old nazi....just by the 4 instances that I've lead.
              It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
                Iradney, are you sure you're on the right sever? You do not have to be online for us to add you as a friend.
                Hey T.A - I'm on the Nagrand server - I'm pretty sure that's correct, yes? yes??

Comment

• yes, that is right. And you said your character's name is iradney?

Comment

yes, that is right. And you said your character's name is iradney?
                    Ayup, that is affirmative and I'm in the eversong woods, if that helps any
                    Last edited by iradney; 08-26-2008, 03:13 PM.

Comment

• Can anyone think of a reason Sar and I can't add iradney as a friend?

Comment

• where ya'll at, maybe we gotta meet? I tried to add Sar, and it told me i gotta be in the same guild or something

Comment

• Any chance you'll be online around 8pm your time? (An hour and a half from this post)

Comment

Any chance you'll be online around 8pm your time? (An hour and a half from this post)
                            yep (added for length)

Comment

• In an hour (well, an hour and a little plus, cause I gotta get home), we'll figure out what's going on.

I'll be logged in as Thelesis, see if you can add me to your friends list.

Comment

• Currently play World of Warcraft on various servers, am a raid leader on earthen ring, and am levelling a rogue on Nagrand in my free time (currently level 20)

Earthen ring: Look up Zagato, Emishi or Kurow
                                Nagrand: Kurow (Rogue)
                                Violets are blue,
                                Roses are red,
                                I bequeath to thee...
                                A boot to the head >_>

Comment

Working...
                                X