This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth technical.angel View Post
    Can anyone think of a reason Sar and I can't add iradney as a friend?

I have a theory..and its not gonna be good...

She's on the euro servers >< shes just far enough over and they mimic the US servers...but we can't see each other.
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• well, I'll test it out in 20 mins.
      SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
      SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

• Crud
        methinks it could be coz i'm on the euro server
        The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• crud...you should of had one of us send you the game....that way you could be on this server.
          It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

• bloody horrible Then again, the latency would've been disgustingly slow
            But I got a message from someone....er.....they sent me bullets or something

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
              bloody horrible Then again, the latency would've been disgustingly slow
              But I got a message from someone....er.....they sent me bullets or something
              Actually the lag shouldn't be TOO horrendous as long as you have a decent net connection, I'm connecting to the US servers from halfway around the world in New Zealand, and on a typical day I don't get much more than 400ms ping which is adequate to raid with (not so good if you're the PvPing type though...)
              Violets are blue,
              Roses are red,
              I bequeath to thee...
              A boot to the head >_>

Comment

• Quoth technical.angel View Post

IceLee, when you come back, we now have at least 2 players who can take down Luz and Knucklerot for you.

I remember my first experience with them.

"What does 'Elite' mean? Eh, who cares! ATTACK!!!" Followed swiftly by massive death.
                Cool, will have to remember that when I do come back, and I actually thought Luz and Knucklerot was meant to stay together not one of them chasing down a poor little bloodelf mage I knew not to try anything on Knucklerot but to RUN because I had sussed out the elite missions and what Elite was all about and just wait for some higher level who would help me kill off them for the mission or be the higher level myself. Nowdays I'm currently attempting to kill Goblez in FFIV... but thats another story ladies and gentlemen, horde and alliance....

Comment

• Man! I got killed by Luz AND Knucklerot last night
                  Level 21 against level 12?? It was ONE BLOW and boom! dead blood elf
                  *sigh*

Comment

• *pats Iradney on the back* Now you know why I ran. My sympathies and condolences on your character, I had similar happen to my blood elf- a pair of elite alliance players thought itd be funny to pick on a level 12 blood elf mage and not the level 60 blood elf warlock or was it paladin... forgot which but yeah level 60 plus blood elf, and the pair of idiots themselves were level 21. Shouldnt a lower level running away from you be a loud and clear message that they dont want to be picked on?! ah the memories I tell you! that and the time a big crowd of alliances, level 60 to 70's, rushed right by me, eyeballing me up while they raided the falcon square and I was minding my business, and levelling up..... but they did the nice thing and left me alone.... that was a real scary experience that I thought wouldnt be outdone until I met Knucklerot. I actually thought Knucklerot would be this whimpy looking skellie-zombie fellow so boy was I wrong.....

Comment

• Quoth Kagato View Post
                      Actually the lag shouldn't be TOO horrendous as long as you have a decent net connection, I'm connecting to the US servers from halfway around the world in New Zealand, and on a typical day I don't get much more than 400ms ping which is adequate to raid with (not so good if you're the PvPing type though...)
                      Yeah
                      Decent Net connection...
                      What's that?? (LOL)
                      Alas, our meglamaniac main telecomms company (Telkom, or as I prefer, Telscum) like to shape the lines to within an inch of their lives...

And IceLee, I know what you mean about elite players killing WAY lower level players. I was running to the Wetlands last night with my lvl 12, and two elites thought "hey! let's kill the bloodelf" even though I was RUNNING AWAY from them. *fume*

Comment

• Ive usually played on the US servers with almost no problems aside from the occasional lags and freezings (I think that was more because of my Imp- Imp is the name of my computer, for obivious reasons, and whenever it misbehaves, I call it Imp and generally, (and im not joking) 95 percent of the time when I do, it behaves.... but as I was saying, Imp is oldish, well according to the game specs, he is older than what they want so yeah)

Ugh yeah those elites often think theyre the cat's pj's and such just because theyre, well, elites, and do stuff like that to our poor low level chars, instead of helping out or leaving us alone as we leave them alone.... also last time I was playing w.o.w, the alliances were constantly attacking horde terrority, especially the blood elf's beginning point, sunstrider isle, killing all the noobs there :| apparently a few alliance people I know claims the hordes also attacks them but I have not seen many attacks, maybe just once, as an alliance char (but I prefer the horde side really, just played to see how it goes on the other side) so yeah pretty annoying!

Comment

• But you know what's funny? Quite a few complete strangers have cast beneficial spells on me (like frost armour and the like).
                          It's really nice, but I feel horrible coz all my spells are life draining...I do say thanks though!

Judging from the Gen chans that I've seen in the various "states" I've been in, seems Kalimdor and the like are favourites for the alliance to attack. Not bashing Ally of course...

Comment

• Yeah some strangers had been nice to me aswell, especially one who gave me stuff (I also say thank yous to them myself)

Hmm weird, for me, whenever im logged in as my main horde char, theyd be attacking sunstrider isle, falcon square, silvermoon city, and this village of sorts somewhere in eversong woods, I think farstriders retreat, the one nearish to the ghostlands/ tranquillen.... *looks up in her game guide* ah no, thats fairbreeze village that I was thinking of, not farstriders and the village where I met knucklerot's goldenmist by the way.

Comment

• Okay, so what times are we actually playing! Cuz I've been off and on all... well, night for me, and I haven't seen anyone from Brain Bleach.
                              Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

• Yes, goldenmist! Yargh, I was on a quest in the dead scar in goldenmist and that's where Knucklerot got me FROM BEHIND!! *sob*
                                You on the euro server or us server, IceLee?

Comment

Working...
                                X