This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope...mine have yet to be received.
    Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• Nope still working on mine...

Comment

• I've fallen behind because of a paid order I had... Mine are getting sent out next week. So sorry guys!
        "Hi, this is Silver. How may I lose my self respect in order to cater to your over- inflated ego today?" --- Silverrb

Comment

• I thought I'd show you all a pic. These are all the cards I got this year. They've been carefully removed from the door, and kept. Thanks again!
          Attached Files
          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

• Quoth SilverOrb View Post
            I've fallen behind because of a paid order I had... Mine are getting sent out next week. So sorry guys!
            Quoth SG15Z View Post
            Nope still working on mine...
            Geez, at this rate you should just draw some hearts on 'em and call 'em Valentines
            I don't go in for ancient wisdom
            I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
            It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Some won't be so late after all...

January 7th was...well, I call it Serbian Christmas. I think it's actually Eastern Orthodox Christmas.

See. All better.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

• I haven't received any more cards at all this week. Does anyone not like me anymore or did my carrier go on strike?
                Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• Quoth Becks View Post
                  January 7th was...well, I call it Serbian Christmas. I think it's actually Eastern Orthodox Christmas.
                  That's what I was thinking.
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

• My husband's family is Russian/Ukrainian, and they celebrate in early January.

The lucky bastards do all their shopping after December 25th. They miss the crowds and get all the sales.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

• Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
                      I haven't received any more cards at all this week. Does anyone not like me anymore or did my carrier go on strike?
                      I haven't gotten anymore either. We must be running out of cards.
                      Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Anyone hear from Steve yet on his little problem? I would like to send out his card.

Comment

• Quoth Aethian View Post
                          Anyone hear from Steve yet on his little problem? I would like to send out his card.
                          Not since last week. He's had some stuff going on...
                          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Sorry All

Thanks for the concern and wanting to send out cards to me. I was supposed to be heading back to New York, at which point I could check my mail, but those plans got de-railed when my grandfather got sick and eventually passed away. Anyone who has tried to send me cards or is waiting on sending me cards...I appreciate the effort. I haven't settled my living situation yet, so I don't even have a current address for you. I am sorry really.

Thanks again for your efforts at spreading holiday joy...heaven knows I need it.
                            Running on ice is just as smart as shoving a fork in the toaster - Blas in regards to a dry pool diving team member who decided to run across a 50 mph highway following an ice storm

Comment

• That's okay Steve; I'll hold onto my card for you until everything is settled. Once it is, let me know and I'll resend it.
                              Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

• Same here as Queen. Let me know and I'll send mine again.

Comment

Working...
                                X