Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I have three, and I'll be getting a fourth one started in the New Year, but he's the only decent picture I have of any of them:
    Attached Files
    I pray for the strength to change what I can, the inability to change what I can't, and the incapacity to tell the difference -Calvin, Calvin & Hobbes

Being a pessimist and cynical wouldn't be so bad if I wasn't right so often!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
      Ive attached mine. The middle part is a tribal dragon I got over 6 years ago. The wings I have had for about 6 months... I love them.
      So pretty!

I really want some version of the Leo symbol between my shoulder blades. I've also considered getting it curved over my ankle. But it has to be carefully done, because the Leo symbol can easily look like a sperm making a u-turn.
      "Even arms dealers need groceries." ~ Ziva David, NCIS

Tony: "Everyone's counting on you, just do what you do best."
      Abby: "Dance?" ~ NCIS

Comment

I've got 1 already, I've got the Universal Biohazard symbol on my left pec. (no pic since I'm at work)

I'm getting tribal wings done on my back soon, as well as probably either a triforce or other gamer symbol... mainly cuz I'm a nerd like that.
        Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

One of my friends now has 67 tattoos. Too many pictures to post.
          "Kill the fat guy first?! That's racist!" - my friend Ironside at a Belegarth practice after being "killed" first.

I belly dance with tall Goblins!

Comment

Quoth Amina516 View Post
            I LOVE the cat...Nice!
            hehe thank you!

She was my first! Took 8min total.

The other took 3 hours!

I'm hooked! I want MORE!
            I am evil, I should change my middle name legally TO evil, I'm proud of my evilness! Makes life fun! bwhaha

Comment

I got two tats (at work, no piccies )
              Both on my spine just below my neck - first one is Chinese symbol for Dragon, second one is Chinese symbol for courage.
              If TTO ever proposes, I want to get the word "love" in binary tattooed around my ring finger
              The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

I haven't gotten any yet, but I have my first one picked out already. The first is going to be a merry go round with a teddy bear lashed to one of the rails and the words "it's just a ride" underneath. I'm debating one that says "why do we fall?" (from Batman) but I'm not sure yet. Eventually I want to have half sleeves.
                "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

Comment

I got this in February '06. No, she's not Mary. For me, she represents the Goddess, and eternal love, and safety. I got her shaded and coloured (Only a very little colour in the eyes, heart and flame) in March '06, but never took new pictures... I want to get my son's foot print's either over my heart or on one of my shoulders, with his birthday. I've also got MANY other tat's I want done

Click image for larger version

Name:	OohhTattoo.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	8.2 KB
ID:	2028868

Comment

I have 8, but only pics of 6 of them.

Not pictured is a Celtic knot on my left wrist that my GF and I got together (same knot is on her right wrist) and a baphomet on the back of my neck.
                    Attached Files
                    "It's not easy being evil in a world that's gone to Hell" ~ Anton LaVey

Comment

I have no tattoos.

I want quite a few though. As soon as finances are better (or if someone wants to get me one for Christmas) I'll start.

The below is my wife's. She got the big butterfly 5 years ago, the sides done about 3 years ago.

Comment

If I can find a Celtic cross that I like, I'll have that on one ankle with either Feiceann sí gan a bheith feicthe (she sees without being seen) or Feicim gan a bheith feicthe written underneath it (I see without being seen). Which is better?

On the other ankle, I want the Danish flag and my siggy in Danish. (That is such a pain to find a translation for!!!)

Oh, and if I can ever find a decent Latin translation, that too.

This one is still a maybe, but... "Purity" and "Desire" *somewhere* and in a foreign language.

In some spot (maybe on my neck) I want the Cancer zodiac symbol.
                        Attached Files
                        Unseen but seeing
                        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                        3rd shift needs love, too
                        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

old thread, I know, but I just saw this post linked to from another, and I love tattoos so I can't resist...
                          I have two so far, and as addictive as they are, I definitely want more.
                          the first is a moth in black and white with flames... supposed to be sort of a phoenix thing, because I never want to stop changing, growing..

and the other is a random design that's intended to invoke all the elements. The overall shape is from a drawing of my own, and the interior coloring was determined with my tattoo artist...

Comment

If I ever manage to work up the courage (and money) to get a tattoo, I know it's going to be of white ink.

I'm thinking MOAO's intials on my left ring finger, maybe.

Or somewhere.
                            I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Just got my first tattoo this afternoon (my wife got her 3rd).

Here's mine, and her three. (She really only has 2, but the small of her back was done in two settings, got the middle first, then added the sides a few years later)

Comment

Working...
                              X