Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad you made it home, but sad you're back in again.

TPN sucks. My son was on TPN with lipids off and on for periods when he was unable to take food by mouth or his g-tube. It looked like milky pee.

I'll keep praying that every step back is followed by an even bigger step forward. Keep going. Keep fighting.
    The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Dagnabbit! I thought the transplant was supposed to be fix it all and no more problems....grrrrr *shakes fist at virus*

Well, darn. I hope you don't get sick of rice and oatmeal and bland foods, too soon. I will be sending some good healing thoughts and spices your way.

Get better!

Cutenoob
      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

I have some very good news. The 16th of March may be my last ostomy scope. If things go well with the scope, then they'll reverse the ostomy on the 18th. For the first time in over three years, I'll be able to use the toilet as normal again. Unfortunately, they will still do scopes, it's just that they'll have to use my butt as the entry point. I don't care what my dad's feelings on sedation is, but I'm taking the damn sedation the second they talk about butt biopsies.
        "But I don't want to be among mad people."
        You can't help that. We're all mad here. Every fucking one of us.

Comment

Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
          I have some very good news. The 16th of March may be my last ostomy scope. If things go well with the scope, then they'll reverse the ostomy on the 18th.
          Yay!
          Quoth Princess-Snake View Post
          For the first time in over three years, I'll be able to use the toilet as normal again. Unfortunately, they will still do scopes, it's just that they'll have to use my butt as the entry point.
          Ew!

Seriously, now, that's some really good news. That's got to be very, very annoying.

Unfortunately, the term "butt biopsy" is now going to be stuck in my head for a week, making me giggle at random times.
          Ba'al: I'm a god. Gods are all-knowing.

http://unrelatedcaptions.com/45147

Comment

first i hope all is well on the 16th!!!

second thank you brooom now im going to have brooms thinking about butt biopsy's in my head for a week.

Comment

Congrats! Good luck, Princess Snake.

Comment

Hang in there, Princess! Any progress is good progress.
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

Comment

My last ostomy scope went alright. So I'll be checked in the hospital tonight and go down into the operating room tomorrow for my ostomy take down surgery. Finally, no more ostomy. Ya-hoo!

Comment

Wishing you well...

Hope to hear from you again soon, Sweetie

Mend quickly,
                    Librarybabe

Comment

Good news. Good to see medical science doing its bit to keep CSers going.

Rapscallion

Comment

My good wishes and prayers go with you!

Comment

W00t! Good news, good news.
                          (I agree fully with sedation & butt biopsy choice)

I am so glad things have worked out for you - thank FSM for science and medicine. Bet you're glad to not see the hospital again for a good long while.

Get better soon!

Cutenoob
                          In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                          She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

The good news: the surgery was a success! I have an ostomy no more! The bad news: I'm in pain! It hurts to cough, laugh, sit up, and walk. Hopefully the pain will go away soon. Ow.

Comment

Aw. I'm sorry about the pain. I hope you get better quickly! *offers magic healing cookies*
                              1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                              -----
                              http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Yay for no more osotomy! I'm sorry about the pain, and I know it hurts to walk, but it's usually better if you do. The pain usually goes away faster (if I'm not mistaken this was an abdomenal surgery... I had a c-section, it hurt to walk, but got better the more I moved around.)

Good luck sweety!

Comment

Working...
                                X