Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, my trainer Ben and I used to sing that all night long for a few weeks straight when I was training with him.

Ramsay would walk by and shake his head and yell at us to shut up.

Then we started making fun of ShamWow...and we started our own company. ScamWow.
    You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth McGoddess09 View Post
      Any commercial with Billy Mays. He SHOUTS everything! Talk in a normal voice. You have a microphone.
      He shouts because he believes. And apparently, that IS his normal voice.

Quoth Kiwi View Post
      a snuggie...please its just a bathrobe backwards
      the 5 in one coat hanger...
      A couple of my sisters want the snuggie. You hit it on the head...but I DO want those hanger things...
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Bookstore, the Hair Machine guy's hair isn't necessarily a mess, but the styling just makes you go

EDIT: pics on request.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I hate the E Trade commercials where that baby pukes Have you no decency?
          I dont like snuggie either id look like a franciscan priest in that
          The Pens 2009 Stanley Cup Champs

Listen to some Steely Dan Tonight its good for Ya

Il Son Patie

Comment

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
            FIVE!

FIVE DOLLAR!

FIVE DOLLAR FOOT LOOO--
            *hurls remote through TV*

My preschoolers have started singing that! >.< Fortunately I was able to turn it into a lesson on counting and measurement.
            ~*~"If your gift is that of serving others, serve them well. If you are a teacher, do a good job of teaching." -Romans 12:7~*~

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
              but I DO want those hanger things...
              ever crammed too much into your closet at once and then left the clothes for a week or so

they dont smell so fresh when you pull them out again

not to mention your wardrobe rack is only built to hold up so much
              I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

It's not really one that I hate, but one that drives my wife nuts.

You know those Free Credit Report.com commercials? The ones with the catchy tunes?

Ever notice the old lady (she's in like 3 or 4 of them).

We wonder WHY does she tap along when the guy is singing in the restaraunt, but when he goes "Yehaa!" she suddenly becomes a catbuttfaced SC.

She likes the song but not the Yehaa?

Is she offended by the lyrics? Maybe she's the mother of the girl with the bad credit he married?

The wife's gone so far as to write to FCR.com. Still no answer.

WHY, OLD LADY? WHY DO YOU HATE HIM SO MUCH?!?! TELL MEEEEE!!!

Comment

Aw jeez, how could I forget the FCR commercials?

Or as I call it, F-R-E-E, not really, credit report dot com bay-bee!
                  Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

I hate the commercials that scream at you. Annoy the crap out of me! Also, there's one for some camera with little kids running around in colored little spandex suits? Also annoys me.

The Sham-WOW commercials annoy me too, but the product? Love it. My grandma got me a set for Christmas a few years ago and I got a few more. We use them a lot -- cleaning up spills, going to the pool with the kids, cleaning the cars. They honestly do work and I really do love them. Hate the commercial though cause the guy creeps me out.
                    I am Wolverine.............and Wolverine does not do high kicks.

He was a hero to me....and heroes are not supposed to die.

Oh good, my dog found the chainsaw!

Comment

I dislike at least 90% of all commercials.
                      Unseen but seeing
                      oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
                      There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
                      3rd shift needs love, too
                      RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Now I'm going to be watching for the FreeCreditReport.com commercials.

Oh, and the Snuggie commercial drives me absolutely, freaking insane. Cm'on people, don't you know how to get your arm out from under a blanket to answer the phone, but still manage to keep most of the blanket on your body?
                        That is so full of suck Dyson doesn't know how they did it - shankyknitter

Comment

Whoever invented the Snuggie...was on crack. There, I said it LOL
                          But, my mother has her own opinion on those things. She said she'd kick the ass of whoever gave her one

Oh, and those stupid "it's investor, not inwestor" commercials annoy me. They weren't funny the first time around, nor are they funny now. Yet, on CNBC, you see those every 5 freaking minutes.

With that said, most commercials just piss me off. It's downright annoying to be watching a flick, and get to see the *same* 3 or 4 commercials every few minutes. I know that they pay for the content, but still. They're why I don't watch much TV. If it's something I really want to see...I wait for it to come out on DVD.
                          Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

I haven't seen one in a while (thank god), but the V8 commercials. GRRR!!!

The one I hate the most has someone eating a freakin' salad, and they're bopped on the head for it. Yeah. Because nobody, anywhere, is ever allowed to consume anything other than V8, ever.

Quoth blas87 View Post
                            I agree McGoddess but guess what.....he is getting his own show on the Discovery Channel soon! I heard it on the radio today and nearly went into the ditch.
                            He is?! All the more proof that it's due time to set up a fort with a table and blankets, and not come out 'till spring.
                            All that glitters has a high refractive index.

The meat is rotten, but the booze is holding out.
                            -> Computer translation of "The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."

Comment

Yeah after I saw that TB ad I wanted to give the guy behind the counter a hudge tip. I mean it really pisses me off every time I see it. I hate just about all the local ads, especially car dealers, and lawyers. And of course just about all other ads run nation wide. Even DD (america runs on it) pisses me off cause there are no DDs out here! Gah!

Though there have been a few (like 5) ads that I do like because they were creative, unique, clever, and I actually wanted to buy it! The last one that did that to me was for something called Garmin. No idea what they sell or what they do (well I have an idea) but I liked their commercial. That counts in my book.

Comment

My best friend and I have decided that the sham-wow guy is milo from the oblongs all grown up.
                                http://footloosecomic.com Pirate Faeries!!

Comment

Working...
                                X