This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think this season is just as good as the previous 4

I LOVE that were finally finding stuff out, if not answers, at least were finding out more pieces of the puzzle for each character
    I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Can someone please tell me what the flying fck just happened?

*SPOILERS ahead, highlight to read*

I thought that you couldn't go back in the past and change the future? Or is teenaged Ben going to recover from that gunshot, like Locke did in season 3 when Ben shot him?

I don't think I like you much anymore, Sayid Jarrah
      The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post

I thought that you couldn't go back in the past and change the future? Or is teenaged Ben going to recover from that gunshot, like Locke did in season 3 when Ben shot him?

It was kinda confusing, isn't it. But at least we know how Sayid became the person he is.

And when I get a chance tomorrow, I've got to watch last week's ep, which sadly I missed due to falling asleep shortly before and not waking up until 11 when the news came on.

I was exhausted last week.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth DGoddessChardonnay View Post
          And when I get a chance tomorrow, I've got to watch last week's ep
          Are you doing that via ABC's episode player? I tried watching last week's ep on that Sunday and it loaded to 30% and then froze my browser; the same thing happened several times. We had to watch it on a stream last week so we missed bits of it because the stream would freeze and skip. We got a digital antenna Friday though, so that's all fixed . . . So I could watch the child version of my favorite guy get popped, I guess

Comment

Are you doing that via ABC's episode player? I tried watching last week's ep on that Sunday and it loaded to 30% and then froze my browser; the same thing happened several times. We had to watch it on a stream last week so we missed bits of it because the stream would freeze and skip. We got a digital antenna Friday though, so that's all fixed . . . So I could watch the child version of my favorite guy get popped, I guess
            The ABC video player comes up when you use the hulu website. It seems to work slightly better on IE than FF (on FF it kept freezing up.)

If there's another way to watch it without that darn abc player, I'm all ears.
            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'll give it a try on IE tomorrow then, perhaps. I know the fancast website linked me to it, and it still didn't work. I'll be listening right along with you for alternatives to the ABC player Honestly, it used to work just fine, but there have been a lot of complaints about it lately; apparently only those with newer, expensive/fast computers are able to get it to work.

Comment

I don't think he's dead - he will recover.

And Sayid missed that meeting - no one told him he could change the past

One thing I never got - if Christian and John were both dead when they got to the island and were resurrected - how come no one else in the Dharma initiative was? Is it because John and Christian were special or were the initiative killed in a certain way (as a matter of fact, how come no one else has been resurrected?)
                Quote Dalesys:
                ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Well *Future episode SPOILERS*

Someone made a screencap of the online 'Lost untangled' video, and it shows a young Ben in a hospital bed hooked up to a bunch of machinery http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/200...ened_8066.html. So Sayid did not change the past; he was always there in 1977 and Ben's always had the memory of being shot by him. I'm thinking things would be terribly ironic if it was in part due to Sayid's behavior that Ben turned out to be the twisted but loveable little sicko we know now. (Though a lot of that is due to his father, I'm sure).

About Christian and John, I think the Island does probably 'think' that they are special. Either that or they were never resurrected at all and they are 'Dead, but also here,' like Charlie was when he appeared to Hurley in the beginning of season 4. And other dead characters have appeared in dreams, visions, and in the form of the smoke monster, so who knows.
                  Last edited by ShinyGreenApple; 03-26-2009, 11:32 AM.

Comment

My BIG question is:

When do we see Faraday come up to a young Charlotte that the island is death? I'm guessing it has to be about this time - she would have been a child in the late '70s.
                    Quote Dalesys:
                    ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

Probably not long from now. Dan saw her from a distance a few eps ago, or at least saw a little redheaded child, so she's definitely there.

Comment

Im no longer watching it for one reason and one reason alone.

We watch it through a local channel and they ALWAYS cut off the last 5 minutes, half way through the last section the TV flips to a totally different programme.

Some of our friends are frustrated with the same problem so we are now going to wait until the DVD comes out and have a LOST party.
                        I wasnt put on this earth to make you feel like a man ~ Mary Bertone

Comment

Working...
                        X